Duploonicle Questionarre

It seems that there are some questions the public has about the new child-freindly upcoming lego creation Duploonicle Here our team will answer any questions you happen to have about this project, along with the most important listed here.

#What is Duploonicle?

Duploonicle is a family friendly upcoming theme created by the collaboration of the United Parents of Lego Fans, The TTV Channel, and The Lego Group. We strive to create a child friendly Lego theme that will help children’s young and innocent minds stay that way all the while them getting a wholesome and rich experience of peace, love and friendship.

#When will Duploonicle be released?

Soon, stay tuned.

#We’ve heard there will be some changes from the original Bionicle. What are those?

All characters will be friendly and peace loving, even Makuta will be called Mr. Makooti the Bionic Man and he is a very friendly guy.

#Anything else to tell us?

Dupoloonicle is very cool and hip for all the young people.

Remember to sign the petition to get Duploonicle into the dictionaries.

######also make sure to join the cult of Duploonicle, a subsidiary of the Candle-head cult

8 Likes

Never because it is just a joke!

No, Duploonicle will be released very soon.

5 Likes

Will Duploonicle get a theatrical film?

1 Like

Yes it will maybe even to day the duploonicle film will be released.

3 Likes

HAIL DUPLO!!!

Let this be the holy canon from which all projects have their source.

Verily.

This project uses cruddy art and the worst ideas out there. This isn’t the LEGO™ design process. This is how a rival company like Hasbro designs their toys. This sickens me. You’re even adding a cult into this. This is not the LEGO™ way of producing toys for children.

And for that reason, I’m out.

5 Likes

The real Ole Kirk Christiansan wouldn’t say that. I’m denouncing you as a fake who doesn’t understand what Lego is about.

Now where did you hide the real OKC?

Oh really?

Have you ever actually met me before?

3 Likes

Well I know you’re a fake, that’s for sure.

This hurts my feelings man.

That’s a very un-child-friendly way to confront someone.

5 Likes

Well your a fake so its okay.

You see this is twisted morals.

You don’t represent LEGO. You’re a disgrace to the company and everything I’ve created. You should work for Hasbro instead.

3 Likes

Gasp! You take that back filthy plebeian!

No. You’re just as bad as the Brickster.

3 Likes

KLAATU BARADA NIKTO!

Will there be other forms of merchandise such as Nike shoes and toothbrushes?

3 Likes

Yes there will, and these will all be child friendly the shoes will have extra cushioning and the toothbrushes don’t make your gums bleed.

1 Like