Duploonicle Questionarre

Shoot me now.

1 Like

I say go with Stawars, there is enough death to please any child there, also why is this a thing? Most lines are really innocent anyways, as there is never really any death, and if there is I have not had much of an encounterā€¦ Plus this is not a good idea, I see riots in the future, also needs more destruction, and deathā€¦

You lie and lying isnā€™t very child friendly.

I do not lie, this is a terrible idea and I dislike it a lot, please show me a gruesome death in a Lego film, and I will show you a five year old who watches Horror movies.

No death is not safe for children.

They see it anyway, ten year olds play GTA 5. Case closed.

You still lie and Duploonicle will be the cild friendly toy that all people will love.

Hasbro is awesome, they game us transformers, and Nerf. I played with tranformers before Lego, but I love them both equally, so children do not fight.

Hasbro is evil incarnate.

2 Likes

that may be your thoughts, but I tend to like Hasbro, and Have never had any quarls with them myself, can you speak from experience?

Yes all their products break easily.

Guys please.

This is all a joke.

That is untrue, I still have a working Nerf gun form years ago, and my tranformser are all together, crakcked ball joints, and other broken pieces from Lego. I am pretty sure that invadilates your argument.

If I want to be part of this Duplonicle, will there be copious amount of government funded PSAs about friendship and magic?

Is the Duplo version of the promotional Bad Guy set going to be called Good Guy But Not As Good As Good Guy?

1 Like

Yes and yes

1 Like

Can I join the cult? My child friendly candles are placed on my head and the Hasbro is ready to be banished! We also need to get Geg Fashtey (he doesnā€™t have Rs in his name so kids can say it easier)

1 Like