E3 2017

I think Sony’s conference is coming in a few hours. I personally hope we get some Horizon Zero Dawn DLC.

2 Likes

Just wanted to pop back in the boards to say that Nintendo is streaming their spotlight. Hoping for a Mario: the Early Years remaster. Keeping my fingers crossed.

EDIT: It’s 9 AM, it begins, and everyone in chat is screaming.
EDIT2: THEY ANNOUNCED ROCKET LEAGUE 30 SECONDS IN
EDIT3: They announced Metroid Prime 4.

3 Likes

Heck yes! Not much given away though. But I’m excited.

3 Likes

XC2, Pokemon Switch, Metroid Prime 4, BotW DLC part 2, Skyrim Switch, Monster Hunter Generations XX, and Super Mario Oddyssey all have me realizing that I need this console.

2 Likes

Not surprised Nintendo curbstomped E3.

2 Likes

Nintendo I love you for all of this.

This is the Nintendo I know and love.

2 Likes

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

Even though AM2R looks better than the reïmaganing but who cares.

Definitely getting the special edition of Metroid: SR. I need that music yo.

2 Likes

meh. some of the new games seem great but most of them are just for the nintendo switch so i’m not really that excited

Typically when you release a new system and want it to succeed you put all of your focus on that console, so that was to be expected.

2 Likes

Becaue if you’re like me, your 2DS has been beaten to death about 90 times and was due for a replacement about half a year ago, but you really want that new tech 'n stuff so you didn’t.

And they dropped the bomb with Metroid Prime 4, Kirby for Switch, and a host of others that really did curbstomp E3.[quote=“Chronicler, post:47, topic:37603, full:true”]
Nintendo I love you for all of this.

This is the Nintendo I know and love.
[/quote]
No matter how many redo consoles Sony, Microsoft, etc. releases or how many games they pump out, Nintendo walks in with hands tied and still brings the house down, every. single. time.

(except for like once I think but who cares)

That’s uh… Kinda the point. Have to make the monies, put games out for the money maker, y’know?

Anthem took the cake for me.

1 Like

I’m buying a PS4 or XB1 just for Monster Hunter: World now

1 Like

I literally just got mine for Christmas in 2016. It’s brand new, trust me. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

E3 wasn’t very good this year as a whole. Sony and Nintendo showed some great games though.

Cant agree with you there, IMO Metro Exodus took the cake this year, then Life is Strange 2 and Far Cry 5, games I am now really hyped for, and thats all I was interested for this year, but everone has different liking and all, I just dont like nintendo at all

Sorry Quill, but Far Cry has really gone downhill and Life is Strange is too hipster focused for me to grow to like it. Metro is a great announcement but lately I find shooter gameplay to be a bit too generic.

What excites me this E3 is the Shadow of the Colossus remake, HZD DLC (that game has amazing gameplay) Ni No Kuni 2, Spider-Man, quite controversially the Creation Club, Super Mario Oddyssey (Sand Box Mario games always have great gameplay) Metroid Prime 4 (haven’t really tried out the Prime series, this’ll be good for me) BotW Ballad of the Champions (once again, great inventive gameplay that always feels fresh) and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (amazing narratives in this franchise, and great RPG mechanics to boot).

OH, Monster Hunter World is another good one.

well like I said, everyone has their own opinions

hate it

dont know about it

dont like it[quote=“Tarvaax, post:58, topic:37603”]
Super Mario Oddyssey
[/quote]

seems boring[quote=“Tarvaax, post:58, topic:37603”]
Metroid Prime 4
[/quote]

haet it[quote=“Tarvaax, post:58, topic:37603”]
Xenoblad Chronicles 2
[/quote]

dont like it at all[quote=“Tarvaax, post:58, topic:37603”]
BotW Ballad of the Champions
[/quote]

dont know about it[quote=“Tarvaax, post:58, topic:37603”]
Creation Club
[/quote]

dont know about it

any opinions past that don’t matter anymore

6 Likes

Have you actually tried any of those franchises without the biased preconception that you won’t like it? Sounds to me that you’re just unwilling to amile a bit and positively expand your horizions. Just give it a go yo.

Like, dude, biased preconceptions and console loyalty are the worst thing for a gamer to have. I can’t imagine life if I had just stuck with PC and never given Halo, Shadow of the Colossus, and Ocarina of Time a try. That’s a dull world I don’t want to live in.

3 Likes