earliest version of your self MOC

Oh boy, this is a rabbit hole.

Here’s original Ghar and his gigantic crossbow. His original name was Garan, but that was already a name in Bionicle, which I had forgotten.

The next oldest version was Ghar V1, which I was really proud of at the time:

That design continued to evolve, got less and less ugly, until I decided to scrap that version. Now he looks like this:

10 Likes

Hmm. I can remake ot because i remember it perfectly

1 Like

This is actually my first self moc. I kinda went through a few variations (including a mech) before landing on Lazerine

4 Likes

I actually rebuilt RaptorTalon V1 a while ago, thanks to parts being freed up from V15.

Here’s an old, messy pic of them together.

13 Likes

It’s crazy to see how much you’ve improved since then.

3 Likes

@Da_Stronk_Destroyer First version is neat for what it is, but I’m digging the blend of system parts on the latest one.

@decepticonaiden Digging the integrated weapon storage on the hips-- feet are neat, too. Do the weapons he’s holding store anywhere?

Edited for Double Post - BioKnight

2 Likes

From what I remember, no. But his shoulder canons did fold up

Thanks, by the way!

i have a few pictures of my oldest self moc. but its on one of my other devices. and i’m replying with a computer. which does not have the pictures.

but when i have the time i’ll post my oldest forms of my self moc.

(post deleted)

4 Likes

This is my first self-moc ever. His name wasn’t even Kraadak, he was just simply called “Dark Lord” or something like that.

3 Likes

Top 10 Best Pokemon Evolution Lines

4 Likes

Oh my goodness yes.

4 Likes

Yeah it was garbage

I guess it’s probably better now maybe

9 Likes

Eureka!

Mata Nui, I was really uncreative back then.

8 Likes

@Leoxander and what does he look like now?

Well, there was an Inika interim

Then after a while I returned to the Metru build, except one that wasn’t just Vakama but gold.

edit: removed a blurry picture.

2 Likes

@Leoxander Ooh, digging the shoulder joint on the latest version. Might have to try something like that if I ever make myself a set of toa metru.

I have several pictures:

Cyphor (My original self Moc)

2013:

2014:

Soon after, I switched my self Moc to Photez.

Photez:

2015:

2016:

2017:

And now…
2018:

7 Likes

Beautiful

Definately not my first edition of this line of self mocs (that had hahli mahris mask and was so big and unstable. I was proud of it though) the other line that came before it was just an inika build with a cape and the glatorian ankle armor as a mask :confused:
However, the first version with a picture

Taken from a topic that featured another moc, so please ignore the bits on the left that dont belong

3 Likes