Eljay Fanfictions - Post your Eljay Fanfics here!

that was the best thing I’ve ever read.

The latest Eljay meme: LJ teh Nobblygobbler.

This topic just gets progressively more hilarious

-Mesonak

9 Likes

Fanfiction:

Mesonak wakes up, and finds a thread about Eljay hilarious.

Suddenly, Eljay is crying in his sleep about AlenaXEljay not being true no matter how much he wants it, so Mesonak hooks him up onto a Bionicle Fan Dating site, Along with Alena both not realising it’s staged.
A date happens, and Eljay wears his Miru in public.

Suddenly, Alena rips the mask off Eljay and reveals an Av-Matoran head. Alena covers her eyes from the hideousness, and runs away unable to date such a horrific head of a Man/Thing.

Eljay realises his life is empty…and turns to…
Call of Duty, as he is bashed b 4-12 year olds.

Eljay then moves to 4chan, where he is bashed by Bronies (I have nothing against the MLP Fan community, as my Best friend is a Brony).

Eljay decides is life is nothing, and fades away…

-7 CENTRIES/7 YEARS LATER-

Eljay wakes up in the middle of a battlefield, the TTV Resistance headquarters super secret, He see’s all the Pandemic Panda members and fan’s united fighting off hordes of Applego zombies in Mechs and Exoskeletons (Except for Squeaverking, who is in a giant Squirrel-Beaver Transforming Car, And Mactray who is inside the Mighty Morphin Dragon zord). Eljay joins the fight, in a giant gold Miru with l@z0rz 3y3z.

Eljay activates “Jump up the yell” and wipes out all Applego zombies in one jump…When the MegaOogle (MegaBlocks and Google) Approaches, behind is the Blix (Kinx and Blackberry) Flying UFO MLG Carrier… both being dominated by the Reddit/Tumblr/4chan/Youtube/Twitter alliance, to help out the Biotuber’s insurgency.

APPLEGO IS ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.

11 Likes

I laughed, and I cried.

2 Likes

This is strange - I can’t see my epic story. Did it get deleted because people couldn’t handle all the feelz?

Eljay is love, Eljay is life.

5 Likes

This is my recap.

I am a TRANSFORMER!!! YES!!!

But Mega Blocks makes really good stuff! Like Halo, Power Rangers, Hello Kitty, WAIT WHAT! < dat Lego movie reference

2 Likes

onc upn a tiem ova tha live a toe of mangsteve he look down and was liek I so ugly then went boom then kablam and then every1 rejoiced

6 Likes

I’ve never seen writing so beautiful.

@squeaverking
I know, I’m just poking fun at them…

FOR STOPPING THE POWER RANGERS CONSTRACTION LINE.

I will never get over it, I don’t want the sily Megazords, I want contractions sets for my self moc.

@pot8o
MLG PRO? Yes you are.

tell me something I dont know

One day Ejay was walking, when he spotted a bunch of TTV fans. The fans ran up to him, and mugged him. They stole everything. Eljay then died on that sidewalk. The end.

3 Likes

Well. that escalated quickly.

@Kaanfight
Too bad I wasn’t there. I would have helped him :smile:

@anon68675807
What!? they did!? I always kept to Halo because i’m a huge fan of it and the sets are actually better than what Lego could pull off in my opinion (With all those friggin molds they gotta be Bill Gates or something and the figures. THE FIGURES ARE SOOO COOL). The figures do break quite frequently, and makes me sad because I think I broke 4 2009 spartans’ hands. And, just about all the figs from the Cauldron broke immediately, except the marine and watcher, and the crawlers.

One day, Eljay was walking down the road when a bunch of fans grabbed his miru and took a picture of his soulless face.
Eljay then became so disgustingly rude and depressed because of the pictures being all over the google homepage and even google images, it had even reached the front page of r/ incels! Eventually, after insulting a fan using a forbidden bully word and then calling all women in the world horrible, he was kicked out of TTV.
On the eve of the 2nd year since all this happened, Alena came to visit. She then proceeded to die horrible sight of Eljay as he had his mask melted onto his face.
Before fulfilling his 4 year long plan to exact revenge on TTV and kill the cast members, Eljay died
THE END

Edit: new additions onto the story, punctuation fixed. Merry Christmas.

4 Likes

Let’t try something new… Eljay Mad Libs!

One day, Eljay, Shrek, and Sonic we’re playing a rousing game of (Video Game). Suddenly, Omega Tahu (Verb ending in -ed) in. Omega Tahu unplugged their (Gaming Console). Disgruntled, Eljay shouted (Insert statement here). That was when Omega Tahu kidnapped Shrek. He then told Eljay “You must find the (Number) (MacGuffins), only then can you save Shrek.” Omega Tahu then (Verb ending in -ed) Away. Sonic, confused, said “Got To Go Fast” and ran to (Country).

What happens next? Find out on the next episode of Mad Libs: Eljay Edition. Well, once someone fills in the blanks!

8 Likes

One day, Eljay, Shrek, and Sonic we’re playing a rousing game of MNOG. Suddenly, Omega Tahu walked in. Omega Tahu unplugged their Oculus Rift. Disgruntled, Eljay shouted “It’s green I tell you! It just has a color filter!”. That was when Omega Tahu kidnapped Shrek. He then told Eljay “You must find the 2 Pakari, only then can you save Shrek.” Omega Tahu then walked Away. Sonic, confused, said “Got To Go Fast” and ran to Iran.

2 Likes

One day, Eljay, Shrek, and Sonic we’re playing a rousing game of Minecraft. Suddenly, Omega Tahu flooded in. Omega Tahu unplugged their NES. Disgruntled, Eljay shouted “MESOOOOOO!” That was when Omega Tahu kidnapped Shrek. He then told Eljay “You must find the five Mangosteen, only then can you save Shrek.” Omega Tahu then waddled Away. Sonic, confused, said “Got To Go Fast” and ran to Zimbabwe.

3 Likes