Eljay Fanfictions - Post your Eljay Fanfics here!

bravo bravo! claps more!

onc up on a tiem ter ws a ting nam lj he ws so ugly evry1 ded

To go along with my fanfic, it’s the Eljay Family. (eljay is spelled wrong on purpose)

21 Likes

make the candle head cult next!

4 Likes

#eljayfest2015

2 Likes

#*eljaycon2015

3 Likes

DO IT
http://squeaverking.deviantart.com/art/Candlehead-Wants-You-468099171

but I am not as skilled o masterful one

Meso be writin’ limericks in this thread

1 Like

@Kaanafight That’s sad, poor ElJay.
(starts ducking at all the sharp projectiles being thrown through the screen)

@Mesonak ElJay Limericks For the Win!

Edited for double post- Star

Oh man. Can we please play MNOG with Oculus Rift? That would be awesome…

2 Likes

T’was a dark and stormy night, the smell of mangosteen filled the air as a tall green Toa walked the lonely streets. The Toa was shrouded in mystery by the golden mask he wore. Suddenly, he froze in place, and a smirk smeared itself across the tall Toa’s face, as a large orange-ish/red-ish vehicle appeared before his very eyes…

“Omega Tahu, you’ve returned” Said the Toa.

Then, the vehicle began to transform into the giant Toa of fire known as Omega Tahu! The tall green Toa then pulled a long blade from his arsenal, and revealed himself to be the Toa of Jungle, Eljay! “Pah” Eljay cried “no matter HOW MUCH TALLER you are then me, you are STILL no match for my MANGOSTEEL BLADE!”

Toa Eljay charged at Omega Tahu and pierced his mangosteel sword into his artificial heart. Eljay let forth a hearty chuckle, and pulled his blade out, before chucking it to the ground, and summoning his army of robot girlfriends, equipped with mangosteen grenades and machine guns!

They all marched straight up to the gates of LEGO headquarters, and demanded that BIONICLE would be brought back. It was then that Greg Farshtey emerged from the building and morphed into a giant enemy Greg!

“I cannot give out information about future storylines” Greg said with a soft voice. But Eljay and his robot girlfriends were relentless! Eljay then pulled a Le-Koronan flute from his backpack and began to play a soothing melody, summoning the hype train from the planet Hypetopia, to aid them in their battle!

“New Ninjago novel coming soon” said Greg in a desperate attempt to change the subject. But Toa Mesonak, piloting the hypetrain, began charging a powerful attack that would inflict massive damage on the giant enemy greg. “THE HYPETRAIN HAS NO BRAKES” Meso jumped up the yell! Mesonak then turned up the hypetrain to it’s maximum speed, while still charging up his attack!

Mesonak was then distracted by the giant orange titan that had just fallen straight from the sky. “LOOK, IT’S ROTOR” Meso cried! Rotor then fired a powerful laser beam at the hypetrain, causing it to combust and fall to the ground! Surely, the end was near, Eljay thought, BUT SUDDENLY, a wild Alena appeared! Alena began chucking cats at the giant enemy Greg in an attempt to distract him, allowing Eljay to attack!

Eljay then threw a mangobomb into Greg’s beard screaming “I’LL SEE YOU IN KARZAHNI!” and in a few short seconds, Greg, along with the LEGO HQ was turned into a pile of ash! But buried deep beneath the ruins, were BIONICLE 2015 sets! All BIONICLE fans across the globe emerged from their hiding, and gathered around the brave Toa Eljay to have a dance party!

The dance party was then interrupted by Rotor destroying the entire universe. THE END.

5 Likes

i cri everytim

1 Like

Highlights of the story:

• Eljay being short(er than Omega Tahu)
  • Greg’s desperate attempt to change the subject (hilarious line)
  • Mesonak jumping up the yell
  • It’s Rotor! (Haven’t heard that one in a while)

Flaws of the story:

• Mangobomb? Mangoes and mangosteens are different
  • Alena
  • Perhaps BIONICLE 2015 should’ve just been destroyed and not the universe

Still, all in all, the story was alright

7 Likes

Eljay was only nine years old. He loved Lewa so much, he had all the merchandise and the sets. He prayed to Lewa: “Please oh great miru lord, let me have your courage and agility, and let me enjoy some le-koronan mangosteens.” Suddenly meso walks in. He calls eljays miru a dumb mask. “Your face is a skull!!” Eljay shouts back. Meso shoots skakdi laser beams at him, and shuts the door. Now Eljay is alone and his mask hurts. He lays back in his bed. Something suddenly touches his leg, its Lewa! “This is my koro” says Lewa.(with the mask of light voice) Eljay grabs his laptop and starts playing cookie clicker with Lewa. Eljay lets Lewa win, as they play. He wants to appeal to Lewa. The master of jungle(lol) ends up getting more cookies than Eljay. Suddenly meso walks in and says: “What in the world?!” “Its all miru now.” Says Lewa as he levitates off the window. Lewa is love Lewa is life.

12 Likes

Don’t you mean he levitates?

Yes! Thats just what I mean.
Thanks I’ll fix it now.

I CRI ERYTIM
someone needs to make an animation of that

4 Likes

I think we know a certain animator who has previously made ttv animations to be the one to do it…

but there is no voice over of it! we need someone to narrate it!

Ven or meso or viper should narrate it. If they refuse then there is pjango.

Edited for double post- Star

1 Like