Eljay Fanfictions - Post your Eljay Fanfics here!

we simply force them…with a lightsaber (geddit force lightsaber…i’ll stop now…)

1 Like

I guess we’d have to use… aggressive negotiations!

2 Likes

@Mesonak reading the poem with your voice in mind made it so much better

how is this topic posted in literature i mean really most of this stuff is nearly illegible!

Edited for double post- Star

2 Likes

Nice way to keep the theme of the Shrek fanfic but keep it appropriate for younger audiences. Good job.

6 Likes

Da Eljayman went to da shoops to by da neu miro masks out now. den da toea of shaderws man came and founad da Eljaymans identitY!!! oh noseses said eljayman, hea got da miro ad flewa to spase and livved wif da alenaman. da endd

@Altron Bravo, 11/10

Edited for double post- Star

2 Likes

eljay exploded
THE END

1 Like

Stuff like these is what ‘literature’ truly is.

4 Likes

And then proposed to Alena

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP?” ~ An Eljay Fanfiction, by Commander Spencer

It was a dark and stormy night. Eljay sat at his table, recording the recap reviews for 2006. He had done most of the sets, until suddenly, he heard a knock at his door. He stopped his current review, and opened the door, only to find a lone package sitting there.
“Well gee, I wonder who this came from,” Eljay wondered. He opened up the box, and inside, was a brand new 2015 Omega Tahu set. Eljay checked the sender, and it turns out that it came from Highly Suspect. Eljay opened up the bag, only to be sucked into it, transporting him to a swamp of some kind.
“Hey,” Eljay stated, “I recognize this place! It’s the swamp of Karda Nui!” All of a sudden, someone behind him yelled,
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP?” Eljay turned around, only to be greeted by a giant bio-mechanical Shrek.
“Whoa, it’s a Shrek,” Eljay exclaimed.
“I’ve been sent by Applego to come and destroy you,” the Shrek stated. All of a sudden, Shrek pulled out a giant blade, and he cut Eljay’s head off.

EXCEPT

Eljay wakes up and it was all a dream. Eljay gets back to doing his recap reviews, when he thinks he sees Shrek through the window. He checks, but nothing’s there, except for a giant handprint on the window.

~ Fin ~

6 Likes

Listen, gathered friends, to our tale of the Eljay.

It was a dark and stormy night, at 3 A.M, and Eljay was in
the Recap Reviews setup in his parents’ basement. He had just got the Vezon and
Fenrakk set for $150 on eBay and he was eager to review it. He took another
bite out of the Mangosteen while he opened up the package. His fingers rested
on the Mask of Life.

As soon as that happened, though, a voice like thunder shoot
the studio, and it said, “You must forever smell the smell of nose!”
And it was so, Eljay could only smell the smell of nose.

The next day, he still could only smell his nose, so he went
to the swamp to find Shrek, who could heal him. But the ogre only shook his
head. “I cannot undo what the Mask of Life has done”, he said.
“The only way to reverse that is to make it non-canon.” So Shrek went
back into his house and brought out a treasured relic, the Flame Sword of Omega
Tahu. “Ven gave me this six months ago”, he said. “Use it
well.”

Eljay touched the sword, and its power surged through him
and through his cardboard Miru, making him a Toa of Canon!

Eljay left the swamp and went back to his parents’ house to
retcon the Ignika’s curse, but the swamp was under attack by AppLEGO, who was
clearing it away because they believed that Shrek was an agent of MeGoogle
Blox.

A nearby McDonald’s spontaenously exploded. In the midst of
the flames, Eljay could see a sihouette, of a man with a trenchcoat and
glasses, and a McDonald’s bag in his hand. As he walked toward Eljay, he saw
fully who this man was – AppLEGO’s most dangerous agent, the Farshtey.

Upon seeing Eljay in his full power, Farshtey dropped his
McDonald’s bag and shouted, “YOU ARE NON-CANON!” Whereupon his beard
began glowing and a life-size Bohrok jumped out of it. The Bohrok attacked
Eljay, but Eljay knew all about Bohrok tactics and defeated him. Farshtey tried
again with Rahkshi, Skakdi, and a Venom Eel, but Eljay defeated every one. Then
he attacked with his most potent move, the Jump Up The Yell. Leaping into the
air and activating his Miru, he yelled at Farshtey, startling him, then struck
him with the sword of Omega Tahu, making him Non-Canon.

However, by doing this Eljay found himself in an alternate
future where all of Farshtey’s contributions to BIONICLE did not exist, and
that LEGO had become bankrupt in 2004, and the universe was now controlled by
MeGoogle Blox. Eljay’s cardboard Miru was dented up and dull, and he no longer
had his Omega Tahu sword or his powers as a Toa of Canon, but he no longer
smelled his nose. So he went back to his parents’ house, and as he had no more
reviews to do as the BIONICLE line only lasted until 2002, he played video
games for the rest of his life.

8 Likes

maks mi cri evritim

Sniff 11/10

I think it is

Eljay ate a mangosteen.

That is all.

1 Like

And he jump up the yell

1 Like

Eljay walked down the streets and saw a bunch of wasps. He remembered that wasps were paralyzed in fear last they saw his face so he took off his mask and caused the wasps to drop onto the floor, he continued walking until he saw a shady package on the floor. Eljay opened the package and inside it was a canister, inside the canister was toa omega Eljay, he was so happy that he smiled.
The end

1 Like

Lies

Eljay has no omega form

1 Like

TTVpower saga Part 1: Rude awakenings
Eljay woke with a cold sweat, looking around the world was engulfed in darkness and he was in what seemed like a parking lot. A Destiny ghost greeted him “hello I am your-” “NOPE” Eljay was not going to deal with being forced to pick up a gun and fight for something he does not believe in. As he walked he noticed in the blackened skies that there were planes that had a very distinct logo on them “so the prophecy came true, as I feared” Eljay said to himself, almost on que the hype train arrived with Meso in the cab, “no time to explain Eljay, get in” he saw no point in not getting in so he joined him, when he got off the hype train with he saw where they were going “welcome to TTVpower headquarters” Meso said. “What happened?” Eljay asked “Var will explain when we get inside” Eljay walked into the base and found Var
“Eljay, good to see you, we have much to discuss” Var says
“What happened to me?”
“well you might want to sit down, see Lego and apple found out that you knew about Applego, so when you were doing a review on Omega Tahu, Lego activated a remote assault function within the gears and made him attack you, you tried to drive away but got stuck in traffic, you tried to go through parking lot to get around it, but it was packed, Tahu found you and… well killed you, you’ve been dead for seven years”
Eljay sat in silence “how did I get brought back?”
“Viper found a ghost from destiny and sent it to find you”
"what happened after I died?
Var motioned Eljay to come with him to the balcony “Immediately after your death, Lego and Apple launched their attack, you were our only warning, Viper is out on the front lines, leading the skakdi army and-”
“Wait, what?!”
"Ah yes, when applego launched its attack on the world, Lego brought in as many characters from as many of their themes to use against the world, they were determined to brake our spirit, it worked on BZP but a moral boosting speech from myself and the rest of TTV convinced them to join forces with us, along with all of the bionicle forces who were with us, we are the TTVpower resistance, oh Omega Tahu just sent me a message, he says ‘no hard feelings right Eljay?’ "
“what is everyone doing?”
“Kahi is currently winning as many court cases as possible to get the most amount of resources for this war, Ven and Omega Tahu are taking out supply depots with brute force, the time traveling Muaka and Meso are currently here, they use the hype train to get refugees out at the speed of hype, Invictus is breaking enemy moral with insults over their hacked comm channels, it seems to be working, Viper is -as I said earlier- leading the skakdi army and covert operations to get more intel, Alena is alive but herself and her team are currently MIA, Ex is currently trying to find as many video game references as possible to assist us, Takuma is here at the base organizing squads for when I send them out, and I am here as head general organizing where the squads and armies go”
Eljay now knowing what everyone else was doing thought there was only one question left
“Why?”
“why what?” Var replied
"why bring me back?

to be continued…
I will write more later

5 Likes

Eljay joined the cliffhorse club
he died
THE END

3 Likes

Wait I think you forgot something in your story…

He jump up the yell, Then Died
fin

1 Like