Eljay Fanfictions - Post your Eljay Fanfics here!

he didnt even have time to jump up the yell

1 Like

He fell down the whisper?

6 Likes

NO HE JUST DIED DANGIT
he died!

2 Likes

No he must jump up the yell
it’s his destiny

1 Like

TTVpower saga Part 2:
Var looked at Eljay and smiled “Remember that one Makutafest where we made that joke about you being ‘toa of canon’?”
“Yeah” Eljay replied
"Well we were raiding a large, heavily fortified applego base, we knew that it was important, we just had to find what they were protecting, and boy did we, we found a prophecy that said ‘A massive corporation will rise and take the planet by storm, their is only one group that can stop this, and in this group one special individual will rise, the Toa of Canon’ "
“but… but that was just a stupid joke that someone made”
“I know but it appeared that this person knew more than they thought, Kahi and Invictus immediately denied it and thought there was no way, and I simply thought that it was just weird, but upon further examination and seeing how hard Applego was trying to protect it and how they sent literally their entire army to the base 10 minutes after we got out, it had to be true, so we spent years trying to find a way to revive you, until finally Viper and Ex found a Ghost from Destiny, I did not want to use it because as you know I think Destiny belongs in the Toilet, but seeing as we had no Ignika or mask of Creation we had to use it.”
Eljay had no idea what to do, he heard the hiss of the door open and saw Ven, Viper, Ex, and Kahi walk inside “oh well look who decided to show up” Kahi said “Holy beans it worked!” exclaimed Ex
“It’s good you are all here, now we can begin Eljay’s training” Var proclaimed
“wait what do you mean training?” Eljay said, confused
“Eljay to become the toa of canon, you have to go through rough training, you must become immune to insults, pain, and be able to control the power of canon to deem what is canon in the world and what is not, you have the potential, you just need to unlock it, so are you up for it?”
Eljay sat and thought long and hard about this “When do we start?”

to be continued…
part thee will be up later

3 Likes

Eljay jumped up the yell, getting reggie to revive a topic never meant to be revived, he looked at shrek, shrek looked back
he asked why must you revive the topic pot8o
shrek8o replied with
Because I can

8 Likes

Squeaverking went to Eljay. Eljay slapped him for shipping. The Titanic rose (get it?) out of the ocean and landed on Eljay’s house. Don’t mess with the squeavers. :smile:

I was eating 2002 when Boxor call

“Nuparu is kill”

“No”

I was eating 2006 when Toa Inika call

“Nuparu is live”

“Yes”

3 Likes

Once there was an Ugly Eljay who wore a mask to hide his ugliness.

One day in 2015 he took off his mask, and he was so ugly everybody died.

The end.

12 Likes

Once, there was a mysterious fellow known as Eljay. He always wore a golden Miru, but nobody could figure out why. “Is he hideous?” Some whispered. “Is he secretly actually biomechanical?” Others pondered. All of them wanted to know what he was hiding.

Then one day, the members of the TTV podcast all met in person. Even Eljay had come, coaxed out of his home by the promise of Mangosteen. Sitting in a cafe together, Alena grew too curious to resist, and when he wasn’t looking, quickly grabbed the Miru and pulled it off of his face. Instantly, everyone within a ten mile radius fell into a dead faint, awed by some unknowable presence.

“Well, so much for that,” said the being as he covered his graceful, alien features with a golden Miru once more, and turned around to face the one other individual still conscious. “But now that you know who I am, I see no reason to keep secret that I know who you are, Makuta Mesonak.”

Meso stood boldly. “I knew the Great Beings would send someone to spy on me, but I never thought in a million years that it would be you.” He snapped his fingers, and a Muaka appeared out in the street, summoned from elsewhere in time. As Meso left the cafe and leaped upon the creature’s back, he shot parting words over his shoulder with more force than a Protector’s stud shooter - “But I’m not your enemy. I have information that could mean the end of Applego, and the Farshety hunts me as surely as he hunts you.”

He extended a hand. “Now, you can join me on my time-traveling Muaka, or you can stay here; your choice. But the forces of Applego will be here soon either way.”

Eljay looked at his long-thought enemy, head swirling with confusion. “What about them?” He asked, pointing toward the table where the other TTV members sat unconscious.

Meso shrugged. “They are all innocent, as far as I know. Applego is cruel, but they must keep a low profile yet, so I doubt anyone will be harmed.”

Eljay blinked. “I was pointing at our meals.”

Meso laughed, that all-too-familiar sound making an irrational rage rise up within Eljay. “Don’t worry, my other Muaka can take those. So… work with me, or hold on to your misplaced anger? What will it be?”

To be continued…?

6 Likes

I thought ladies loved guys with masks? oh wait that’s just Batman and Starlord XD

4 Likes

Ever since he was nine years old,
There was one thing on his mind,
A mata green mask by the name of Miru,
But there was an oppressor,
With the face of Skull,
He called the Miru a dumb mask,
A war broke out,
And everyone had to choose sides(Forget this is supposed to be a poem)
The war lasted 2 minutes because everyone said the miru sucks Eljay left the skype call and walked to his living room he sees his cats and goes to pick it up but as he reaches for it the cat turns and runs away. Eljay calls his name but there is no answer. Eljay decides to try and record a recap review to cheer him up he walks to his recording studio to see all the Bionicles he had ready were gone. He searched every were he even went outside to see if had left them there. They were gone! He went to where he kept the rest of his Bionicles they had left him too. He was so alone his “Friends”, his cat, and even his Bionicles had left him. Skype rung with a familiar sound. It was Mesonak. “What do you want SKULL HEAD” Eljay screamed.
“I can`t beat the Kholi matches get me a version that already has them done.” Meso replied.
“What! After you ditch me and insult my kind you want me to help you!” Eljay raged.
“Do it or your fired”
“Right away lord Meso”
Eljay later committed social suicide and was never seen on the internet again.

2 Likes

Eljay yelled at Mesonak.
But Mesonak wasn’t there. He had never been there.
Mesonak wasn’t real. He had never truly been real.

You see, the universe is a hologram and all we do is irrelevant in the grand scale of things.

Eljay kept yelling at Mesonak.

2 Likes

6 Likes

IS ELJAY SECRETLY LEBRON JAMES??!!
Ok you might think that this is crazy well I have proof

1. LJ Eljay put LJ in his intro for recap reviews

2. LJ stands for Lebron James.

3. Is The Bionicle who does the recap reviews secretly Lebron JAMES!!

=

10 Likes

I got a joke actually

“Eljay”

7 Likes

Sometimes I feel like Eljay is the pessimist, not Mesonak. All I need to do to prove my point is to show you one of his reviews. Do you see how much emphasis he puts into the cons?

2 Likes

Once upon a time, there was a really cool Miru wearer called Ranaki Pakewa. Future Eljay grew jealous of Ranaki’s swagger, so he went back in time to tell Past Eljay about the sexy Miru wearer. Future Eljay and Past Eljay thought that if they could wear a Miru before Ranaki, they would be the swankiest guy on the street. The result, however, was not what they expected. Because Eljay was already so far gone, the fact that he thought the Miru was cool made everyone else believe the Miru was a dumb mask. Ever since, Eljay has still been recognized as being uncool, the Miru is now dubbed uncool, and Ranaki has been screwed out of becoming popular because he wears a Miru. Thanks Eljay!

11 Likes

I hope this is only the closest it comes to Eljay slash-fic, because that is the last thing we need involving Eljay!

1 Like

Daaaaang, that’s an old post! I was just starting out on the Boards when I posted that :smiley:

4 Likes