Eljay Fanfictions - Post your Eljay Fanfics here!

I’m just surprised no one has done fan-fic for Eljay about how he worships bananas, and what would he have to say about banana slices. Sorry, that was WAY to gruesome.

2 Likes

Are you implying that Eljay is a Minion?

4 Likes

He needs to be funny to be a minion, tho. /s

1 Like

All of these are funny lol

Why is this a thing? It’s making me cry it’s so beautiful.

1 Like

I can’t believe this topic actually exists. Let alone one of the first topics made.

Eljay awoke to a buzz in the middle of the night, sweat covering his cardboard Miru, which he was now forced to wear all day. He picked up his phone. “We’re coming. You’d better have your mask on.” Kahi had cryptically sent him. “What does he mean “we”? And why is he making sure I wear my mask? I can’t sleep with that! it hurts my nose!” Eljay thaught. Just then, he heard a knock at the door. He walked through his dark house, attempting to avoid being seen through the windows that were illuminating his house just enough to see. He couldn’t see anything through his door, so he opened it- his one, fatal mistake. Kahi came in, laughing hysterically, while ravenous fans climbed all over him, reaching for his mask- they got it! The fans had seen Eljay’s face! Eljay tried to scream, but couldn’t- not before Kahi pulled out his sword, at least! Eljay ran to his room, grabbed his sword from his wall, and attempted to fight Kahi in the darkness, with hundreds of fans pouring into his home. He was unmasked and alone, until he felt a painful sensation through his chest and fell to the ground with a thud.

Eljay had fallen off of his bed. None of this had happened! It was a dream! Thank Mata Nui! He looked at his phone. There was but one message- it was from Kahi, and it said “We’re coming. You’d better have your mask on.”…

6 Likes

Are you going to continue this ever? It sounds like the cast of TTV is purging and their after Eljay. It’s cool.

Lolnope
You could if you’d like I guess.

Ok heres my try

Eljay woke up in bed wearing his miru covered pajamas. Then he went and got some food before going back to bed. In bed again eljay looked up only to see a large spider "aaaaahhhhh a spider " eljay shouted at the top of his lungs. Then the spider crawled down the wall. He spent the next 7 hours looking for that spider but he had no luck. Unable to sleep eljay jumped on the spot in hopes of scaring the spider but it didn’t work. Suddenly umarak the hunter, pohatu 2015 and I jumped though his window. The 3 of us pulled out a didgeridoo, boomerangs and a bad internet connection. Then seeing how small the spider actually is we left though a different window. Eljay was alone with the very small spider the tossed a brick at it then it left though yet another window. But be warned as eljay travels to brick fair the spider follows with a very angry face.

4 Likes

My fanfic: Eljay and Ketar in a room.

Once upon a time Eljay and Ketar were in a room.

“Hi Eljay.” Ketar said.

“Make a cult surrounded around you and you’ll end up like Solek.” Eljay replied.

Ketar was then runover by an ATV

The End.

3 Likes

So.

One day Eljay was walking down the street when all of a sudden he felt his body disappearing! it was a strange occurrence, walking down the street instead of like riding a bike or something, goodness, but there it was nonetheless. And suddenly, he was nothing but a head!

Eljay was about to cry, when Mesonak showed up - or at least his head did. “Eljay what did you do this time?!” he screamed in unending agony. The world suddenly turned white around him and the pair were stuck together in the endless void.

And henceforth they became a comic the end.

3 Likes

Once apon a time there was a boy who liked ttv. he wished he could have any of the ttv members be his parents, because his parents were super over protective. He wanted to have a super cool life like in his dreams. So one day he went on the ttv message boards and went to the eljays ama topic. He asked eljay for his signiture. Eljay thought it was wierd for him to ask for such a thing, but he gave him it anyways. The boy found some adoption papers online and edited eljays name on to them. The boy then posted them on the ttv message boards to show eljay that he now had a son. The boy also printed some off his computer to show his ex-parents that they were no longer his parents. Eljay was shocked when he had seen what happend. He refused the child and told him he cant adopt him. But the boy knew what would make eljay like him more. After showing eljay the video of him burning 50 good guys, eljay was kind of happy to have a kid of his own. eljay went to pick the boy up. the boy was sad to go, but… err… well if you had his parents you would want to too. eljay got home with his new son and they played with bionicles together while having a bionicle movie marathon, and eating popcorn. They were both so happy. Soon after the boy became a cast member of the ttv. Lego brought bionicle back as brickonicle and the ttv were put incharge of it, and it stayed that way for over 15 years before ending. Ttv became more popular because they got rich while working for lego. Now the boy just had to get married to truly be happy. One day he said, “now, I should write a story about my true love on the ttv message boards on a fanfiction topic for that cast member…”.
Like all good stories the guy got the girl he wanted. He had the best dad ever and even got his dream job of working for lego. The End

Note to @Eljay, can i have your signiture please? :stuck_out_tongue: jk

Once there was a guy named Eljay. He was a young lad, no older than 19. He walked around freely, without a care in the world. Then one day he saw a cute girl his age he really wanted to talk to. She was very pretty, with dark brown eyes and long black hair. Eljay walked up to her, nervous as…uh…something that’s nervous.

“hi.” he said, with a squeak in his voice. “I’m El-”

“Ew!” She said.

“Huh?”

“not only do you sound like a chipmunk but you are also ugly so i’m leaving for that hot Asian guy Jon. Bye”

This is not only why Eljay wears a mask, but also why he hates Kahi.

2 Likes

NECROPOSTING!

Forbidden Love

It was a somber, quiet evening. Eljay was sitting in the dark corner of his room as he would any other day, lamenting his loneliness. He didn’t cry, but he sobbed… Very quietly, making sure nobody could hear him.

Suddenly, a sound broke the eerie atmosphere. Somebody was knocking on the door! - Before soon, Eljay gathered enough bravery to get up. He slowly walked over to the door, floor squealed disturbingly under his footsteps. He wiggled the knob and quietly opened the way for his visitor.

Horrified by what he saw, Eljay quickly cornered himself back into the darkness of his room. It was Solek, standing there with a horrific smile. Eljay didn’t know what to do or how to act. If Meso was here, surely he would protect his fragile friend. But there was no Meso to save Eljay tonight. No, he was alone… All alone. Solek was his only company.

Then, fear froze him solid. Solek rushed towards the helpless Eljay, pressing him against the wall. He grabbed the Toa’s hands and leaned towards his ear. Smirking, Solek started whispering words of dread into Eljay’s ears.

"Meso isn’t here, Eljay… Tonight, I’m going to take revenge," Solek explained, smiling softly before winking under his white mask. Eljay knew resistance was futile. Solek, after all, was a Matoran of his word. A strong, terrifying Matoran of his word. He realized that all he could do is to let Solek work his dreadful plot and hope it will all be over soon. He grunted and eventually loosened. Solek was victorious.

The rest is history…

I’m sorry for making you read this.

2 Likes

may we never forget.

1 Like

What did I just find

4 Likes

I’ve been asking myself that question for the last two hours

1 Like

Eljay once was a man. He did everything a normal man could do. He worked, he ate, he paid his taxes. But one day, he walked into his house after working hard for over twelve hours. He was so tired he just wanted to sleep.
That’s when he saw someone standing there, in his living room.
“Hello Eljay.” He said, with a deep voice. “Do you remember me?”
“No.” Jay replied in his squeaky voice. “May I ask why you are in my house before I call the cops?”
“You know who I am. Why am I here, you ask? Well, you see, you’ve upset me.” the man stood up and opened his jacket. instead of a body, he was made up of red and blue pins.
“No…” said Jay.
“I am the man of red and blue pins. I was am the one who you kept calling a con. By insulting those pieces you insulted me. And I do not like being insulted.”
“Dude, all I said is that they kind of messed up the color scheme. I didn’t think they were that bad.”
“Did you? DID YOU?!” Angrily replied the red and blue pin man. “I have become a laughing stock becuase of your insults! A meme! A joke! And all becuase you couldn’t keep your trap shut.”
The man grabbed a sword from behind him, pointing it in Eljay’s direction.
“I am going to enjoy every second of thi-” before he could finish Meso smashed a pot against his head, knocking him out.
“That guy was scary, huh?” said Meso, looking at Eljay. “Oh, and you’re out of sour cream.”
“GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!”

This is the worst thing I’ve ever written.

2 Likes

Eljay sickered, placing the banana peel upon the ground. “Meso’s gonna totally fall for it!. This’ll be great.”

Meso, the kid who really needs a sandwich, approached the chuckling catastrophe. “Ohai Meso,” Eljay snickered, trying to remain resolute.
“Wat is dis?” Meso questioned pointing a skeletal finger at the banana peel. A banana odor rose from it, visible in the air.
“A fake banana peel.”
“A what?”
“A fake banana peel.”
“Look,” Meso growled, wishing he could facepalm as passers by shook their heads sadly. What’s the point f it’s fake? it won’t slip out from under anyone."
“Well, you’re just uninspired.” Eljay grinned.
“What.”
“It’ll work,” Eljay said, grinning even more.
“No it won’t.”
“Prove it.”
With a face of granite, Meso triumphantly walked onto the banana to prove Eljay’s scheme (whatever it was) would fail.

Eljay sighed as the banana peel’s odors dripped off his forehead and into his figurative nose. “I feel like this was a bit much.”
Meso groaned, the pain of landing on the ground amplified immensely by the fact tat Eljay was responsible. “This was a loss for everyone.”
“No u.”
“No u.”

4 Likes