Eljay Fanfictions - Post your Eljay Fanfics here!

I’ll do you one better, Ghid.

It was a peaceful summer day. The skies were a dim orangeish-pink, and as the sun set, Meso got a warm, tingly feeling inside. He felt as though today would be a good day. Nothing could get him feeling down.

•••

There was Eljay, standing on a chair, with a fishing pole in his hand, seemingly with a banana peel hooked to the very end. His hard work was beginning to pay off. The peel slowly came closer and closer to the ground until finally, it made contact.

Eljay chuckled to himself. “This is going to be so great,” he said internally, ready for his labor to finally produce its well-deserved fruit.

It was at this moment that Meso turned the corner, only to find Eljay, to his surprise, wth a banana peel on a fishing line.

“While I wouldn’t put it past you,” Meso said, “I have to ask; what on earth are you doing?”

“Well,” Eljay replied, “this right here is a fake banana peel.”

The statement took Meso aback. He knew instantly that there were some deep, philosophical questions to be asked. His mind could only register one, repeating question, one burning inquiry for his associate; “A what?”

“A fake banana peel.” Eljay repeated.

“You can’t- that’s-…”

Meso tried desperately to conjure up a sentence worthy of what he was thinking, but nothin quite expressed his sheer lack of understanding pertaining to this one, small, yellow object. Finally, after gathering his thoughts, he spoke;

“Look, what’s the point of a banana peel if it’s fake?” Asked Meso, still somewhat stunned.

Eljay, quick on his toes, replied at a speed that blinded Meso.

“You just pack inspiration. It’ll work, I’m sure of it.”

“No, it won’t. It can’t. That’s impossible!” Meso retorted, not knowing the chain of events he had just set off. It was too late to turn back. The gears in Eljay’s mind had already begun turning, thoughts began to relay messages to his neurons, levers that had never been used before seemed to have been pulled in Johnsen’s mind.

“Prove it.”

His words hit Meso like a ton of bricks. The dare nearly shattered Meso’s perception of reality. Every conceivable possibility, every outcome seemed to converge in his mind.

Without saying a word, Meso slowly, deliberately moved his left leg forward, his foot moving toward the peel. Thoughts rished through his mind, telling him to stop, urging him to turn back, but it was too late.

His toe collided with the fake banana peel. It began to slip forward, lurching his body backward and then down. The force of the concrete on his back nearly killed him. A shockwave of pain rippled across his entire body, sending him into an eight-month coma.

•••

Meso awoke, gasping for breath.

“That was a but much,” said Eljay, standing there next to his hospital bed with flowers in his hands.

“Eljay, I must habe been out for months. This was a loss for everyone.”

“No,” replied Eljay, taking a stance of authority. “Just you.”

Meso’s life support had been cut. He began to gasp for air. Beeps could be heard pulsing faster and faster.

Meso was found dead in his bed the next morning, flowers lying next to him.

4 Likes

nice.

Nice.

1 Like

SLIGHTLY BASED ON A TRUE STORY

Kid Eljay woke up, he was staying with his brother at his grandparents, Eljay was bored and not in a good way
“I’m bored!” He grumbled
“Why?” his brother asked
“There’s nothing to do!” Eljay groaned
“I could ask grandpa if we could go to the toy store!” His brother smiled excitedly, Eljay sighed, it was better than nothing, so he got in the car and they drove to Toys R Us, his brother chose a Star Wars set called Ewok attack, Eljay looked around, nothing peaked his intrest, not until he saw a number, 8578, it was on a small transparent canister, it had a picture of a blue creature, it had small lettering that said Gahlok-Kal and huge lettering that said BIONICLE! It was intriguing, it was cool
“I want that one!” Eljay smiled
“Alright!” His grandparents smiled, when they got home, Eljay spent hours playing with Gahlok-Kal
“What even is it?” His brother asked “I chose a Star Wars set, everyone loves Star Wars, who even knows what bionicle is?”
So Eljay and his brother ran over to the computer and spent ages playing the Mata-Nui Online Game
“That game was fun!” Eljay smiled “I liked Lewa, the green guy, best he had a cool mask!”
“I liked the red one!” His brother said
“I know, that game was awesome, I don’t think anyone could ever fail at that” Eljay smiled

12 YEARS LATER

“MESO!” Eljay screamed, how did his friend find the game so hard? It was easy for his brother!

Now @Eljay thoughts?

Okay that one was realistic, this one is just…

2018, Shortly before Eljay was fired

Eljay stumbled in pain
“What’s happening?!” He yelled
“Are you okay?” Asked a young woman wearing entirely blue, with blue eyes, blue hair, blue lipstick and brown skin
“I don’t think so, think we should take him back to base?” Asked another young woman, this one wearing entirely red, with red eyes, red hair, red lipstick and white skin

Eljay woke up in a bed?

“Where am I!?” He yelled
“The moon!” Joked the girl in red
“Who are you?” Eljay asked
“Well, I am Blue, and this is Red!” Smiled the girl in blue
“But you may call me Miss Axle” Ordered the girl in red
“Don’t be rude red, we rarely get guys here!” Ordered Blue
“Whatever, Pin!” Groaned Red “But I have dibs”
“DIBS!?” Eljay asked “On what?”
“You!” Smirked Blue
“Wha-I have a job, and I could ban you for this!” Eljay yelled
“The TTV?” Asked Red
“Ugh, they insult us all the time!” Yelled Blue
“Wait, you’re a Blue Pin and Red Axle” Eljay yelled
“Not a!” smiled Blue
“The” grinned Red
“I HATE YOU!” Eljay yelled “YOU RUIN CONSISTENCY!!”
“What makes it such a big deal?” Asked Red
“It’s not just me, the bionicle community hates you and I know because I’ve been here since 2005, I know opinions!” Smiled Eljay
“Do you want our help or not?” asked Red, Eljay looked at his bleeding leg
“Fine” he muttered "But make it quick
(Two weeks later)
“Thanks for helping me!” Eljay smiled
“Will we ever see you again?” Asked Red
“I hope so” Eljay smiled, red and blue kissed him on the cheek and he left

(Two months later)
“I’m back” Eljay smiled “I got fired for some reason”
“Well, we’ve been waiting for this!” Red and Blue smiled

I should probably end it there before it goes too far