Eljay vs. Jang's Reviews

Who makes better reviews?

10 Likes

I figure to this topic I’ll reply to, cause why not?

In my personal opinion, JangBricks has the best Lego reviews online, period. The quality is exceptional, he is straight to the point and quite thorough. If the two were compared side-by-side, he’d win no problem.

Now, if we’re talking BIONICLE reviews, then well… He’s never done any, so I win by default. But when he does review the 2015 sets, I’m sure they’ll be fantastic. I’ll do my own anyways, cause variety is the spice of life.

43 Likes

well see eljay has a phantoka head so -1 point to him, and jang has a face so plus 1 to him
current score eljay: -1 jang: 1
eljay reviews bonicle which is my favorite thing evar 1 to eljay, and jang doesnt do bionicle reviews any more so 0 points to him
current score eljay: 0 jang 0
eljay only has reviews every tuesday +0, while jang does them nearly evarydah +1 to him
current score eljay: 0 jang: 1
all in al I give eljay 500 points cause bonicle and he is speak-cool

this has been a parady of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM2pLrTRLms

5 Likes

Jang’s reviews are near perfect, it’s not easy to beat him.

I have to really respect Jang, he has some of the most professional content I’ve seen and he releases videos at a steady schedule all the time all on his own. We have a channel with multiple people and we can barely achieve that XP

14 Likes

yea jang is pretty much the king of lord of skull reviewers now bow down to jang the almight lord of skull reviewers

5 Likes

I don’t know why but I like Eljay’s a lot more. he actually keeps me watching were as Jangbricks I’d kind of just play Minecraft and not really pay any attention. ~Detox

6 Likes

I agree Eljay is my favorite.

1 Like

I’d love for any of our reviews to be anywhere near the production quality that Jang’s reviews are. Seriously, he’s got an amazing setup and the quality of his videos are great.

7 Likes

and for some reason has such a good job that he can afford every set in the world to review

3 Likes

Eljay’s reviews are funnier because of the skits, but Jang’s are more professional.

6 Likes

Eljay’s reviews are funnier because of the skits, but Jang’s are more professional.

I always liked his skits.

3 Likes

Eljay honestly. I’ve never been a fan of Jang.

2 Likes

When the new sets come out, honestly I would watch eljays reviews first since they have more bionicle’ish feel than jangs, since I get more of a bionicle fan feel from eljay than jang.

4 Likes

Jang because he build himself TWO LEGO Cities one MOC and one Official,Plus he did Classic Space and Town Themes. Eljay other hand had those Pros and Cons which no one ever me never used.

Eljay’s reply just won this thread.

But yeah, I like them both in their own way.

Aight, so now that Jang mostly does System stuff, and Eljay does strictly Bionicle, I think we know what has to happen.

THEY MUST JOIN FORCES! REVIEW THE PLAYESTS OF 2005/06/07 TOGETHER!

They must become… ELJANG

14 Likes

They’re both very different. In all honesty, I slightly prefer Jang. The quality of his reviews is just phenomenal. I recommend everyone check out his blog. The exclusive blog posts really show how much of a well-rounded, tireless person he is. In addition, he’s also got some sick Bionicle MOCs/fan-fics from several years back.

(click “newer posts” to see more)

3 Likes

I don’t care I am subscribed to both and I think the reviews are almost equal. No insults to TTV but I think Jang’s reviews are just a little bit better.

2 Likes

Personally quality wise Jang wins. But they both have kind of their own style of reviewing.

3 Likes

I think Jang does a pretty good job of reviews. Good quality indeed! He is now doing gaming on his channel! But still Eljay, you’re awesome, I mean, coolio too!