Eljay vs. Jang's Reviews

It can help to explain the build and design.

1 Like

A showcase, perhaps, but not a review.

I think most people view these as synonymous when making a video on their own MOCs.

1 Like

When you can find the part where I say that MOCing is a general waste of time, or that somehow I implied that as an absolute truth, let me know. Until then, this discussion is over.

11 Likes

Also, last warning. Conversation is over. Move along.

9 Likes

If Eljay is present I assume that we’re talking about Bionicle reviews, so…
The winner iiiiiisssssss… IXROLLOUTIX.
Just saying, he’s fifty times better than both, sorry Eljay, you’re second.

7 Likes

I love how expressive he is when he speaks, but to be fair his reviews can be less informational (at least when not scripted).

Though I’ll admit that I just find his reviews more fun to watch.

2 Likes

You forgot to mention how amazing he is when posing the figures.

While that’s a plus, I’m not going to say something like that is really going to make all the difference.

I personally think that it’s a key component, actually. When I think of action figures in general, I always associate them with “cool poses”. When it comes to posing, IXrolloutIX is perfect, Eljay poses the sets pretty nicely but he always repeats the same pose over and over again, and Jang just doesn’t pose them at all.

3 Likes

I’ll admit that this sometimes bugs me, but it does match his review style.

1 Like

He posed Pohatu 2016 in the review. Granted it was to show poseability…

2 Likes

He has posed figures when demonstrating the merits of CCBS on several occasions.

4 Likes

I know, I’m mostly talking from a general prospective, and most of the times he doesn’t (changing the orientation of Kulta’s staff and stuff like that doesn’t count, obviously).

1 Like

Fair point, though I suppose that’s due to the limited amount of energy he can expend per video. But I wager that if enough people requested it, he’d probably start varying the poses in his reviews more.

1 Like

The real topic should be Product showcase vs Jang Bricks, at least Var stands a chance

Un. Is it’s The Product Showcase, a info series than a Reviewing Series.

I know but the quality of both is on par to each other

eljay for life jang cant beat eljay

2 Likes