Eljay vs. Jang's Reviews

I suppose. Though I really like that style of narration, so I suppose it comes down to personal preference.

3 Likes

Doesn’t everything? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

While Jang is indeed alot more professional,his reviews are boring to watch,unlike Eljay’s.

4 Likes

I’d argue that Eljay’s reviews are just as boring, barring the extremely short skit at the beginning.

3 Likes

Yeah idk,Eljay’s dumb voice makes it more amusing

/s

1 Like

I feel Jang keeps his reviews more on the objective side than Eljerk.

1 Like

Rest in Pieces, General Grievous’ ears.

2015 - 2015

“He never heard the angels sing of the disclaimer.”

9 Likes

My audio have been acting up ever since-- Nope, not bringing that up.

Here we see one of the few times Jang screws up with his camera.

Which we have yet to see @Eljay do, but since he probably uses a tripod or something and doesn’t zoom in/move the camera, I doubt he will have this issue.

2 Likes

Where exactly does he do this?

1 Like

I second this.

Please try to embed videos that start at the time you’re referring to. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I disagree, I find that Jang is a little bit more subjective, but I like him like that. Though I appreciate the accuracy of @Eljay , he doesn’t make me feel very excited about Bionicle. My only main draw is the skits, the voice (well, someone must have spiked my Gatorade. :smile:), and the things like Krekka’s awful torso armor swivel function or issues with pose-ability. Otherwise, though he does annoy me with a couple ludicrous cons and sometimes boring or nonsensical skits and though the voice acting is good, that Viper rip-off Hahli impression from one of the Recent Reviews was HORRIBAWFUL. I would probably offer some constructive criticism, but Comcast is not giving good service right now so Youtube barely works.

But it’s nice that Eljay got a professional nicely-lit white background. And I just adore those trees, rocks, and sand/dirt you had in earlier skits.

You have 10 minutes to remind me what my disclaimer says that applies to all Recent and Recap Reviews. Go.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I think it might have been something about you specifying personal opinion…Oh I get it now! Sorry, my Youtube hasn’t worked for weeks so everything relating to Recaps kinda vanished from memory. I would use Vessel but it is very laggy.

Mission immediately failed.

4 Likes

OK, I think I meant cons from the COMMUNITY that seemed kind of nonsensical. Such as in your Piraka Review, you mentioned Avak being the last brown set as a con. Though I know how sad it is, I don’t see how he is to blame for this atrocity. But if there was a reason then I think you should have explained it some.

4 Likes

I just saw one of Jang’s Hauls…

I now think he is one of the most expressive reviewers… Ever.

5 Likes

Jang hasn’t done a Bonkle Moc review in like, forever.

6 Likes

Oh, look, he made his already strange Self-MOC even stranger!
######/s
I actually really like it, it’s definitely the best version of Lorne.

5 Likes

Dat mini Jang…

XD

1 Like