Eljay vs. Jang's Reviews

I’m guessing you’ve never heard Bob Ross…

1 Like

For someone who usually isn’t bias when reviewing sets, he sure gives this theme quite a burn. :stuck_out_tongue:

(timestamped)

8 Likes

We need to get Jang to review Galidor sets. Like, right now.

9 Likes

I’d love to see him make some top tier Randall like mocs…

3 Likes

Well, he skipped the winter 2015 combos.

1 Like

One word makes Jang better than Eljay-
said word totally isn’t Blanko! :laughing:

4 Likes

Probably because they weren’t “real” combos, as they merely require you to give the weapons of the protectors to the Toa, and wouldn’t really warrant their own videos, as Jang jnowadays focuses on reviewing system sets. At least he had time to do the summer combos!

3 Likes

Eljay I like your mask and you skit’s

1 Like

I prefer Jang. Dude is professional, and is absolutely objective.

1 Like

This guy’s criticizing Jang for not promoting BrickLink Stores. Any Thoughts?

1 Like

I suppose that “also check out” box on the far right is invisible then :stuck_out_tongue:

In all seriousness, Jang’s policy makes sense. He places so many orders that trying to remember all the store details would be quite the hassle. Plus, BL stores are so diverse that folks are much better off doing their own searches.

4 Likes

What @legomaster1378 said pretty much sums it up…

Yeah I also want him to do the G1 Bionicle though

Well, usually when Jang’s done with the most recent LEGO wave of sets, he’ll review older sets. He’s done a few Throwbots and Roborider reviews, so he might get to BIONICLE G1 eventually.

1 Like

Jang does really good reviews , but if you are looking for reviews that are also funny
Eljay’s reviews are the place to go

Eljay has a normal voice, has a funny skit in the front, and is reviewing the set as a Bionicle fan.

Jang’s reviews are quick and straight to the point. He reviews the sets from the perspective of a Lego fan. Some people may find his voice to be a little strange, and his reviews to be just about humorless.

I, personally, prefer Eljay’s reviews. :smile:

5 Likes

I think you got something switched in there :wink:

8 Likes

Jang did mention back when he changed his branding that he wasn’t going to do G1 reviews because they didn’t bring anything new to the table. Though I wouldn’t be completely surprised if he went back on that statement sometime. Then again, he’s pretty darn overwhelmed with new releases…

4 Likes

And his reviews of old Mars Mission sets and stuff that came out about a month ago. I still doubt he’d go back and do all that. And so he doesn’t still Eljay’s THUNDA!

Steal Eljay’s thunder? Reviewing the same set as someone else is not “stealing”.

3 Likes