Eljay's AMA

We’re live!

2 Likes

Any chance of another DOTA2 night? I know it offers to a smaller crowd of players, but for a message boards exclusive it could be fun.

Plus, I had it handed to me last time and I want some revenge :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I strongly second this idea. Especially because I just saw Invi, Var, and Meso hop on DOTA2, and am currently watching a DOTA2 stream. Maybe I’m biased.

Wow, I definitely underestimated your voice acting skills :clap:…how did it feel voicing 6 Lewas (and Slicer) all at once? Also, did Lumaken contact you, or did you contact him for voice acting?

7 Likes

Certainly. Minecraft is next, then possibly Halo 5, and after that I see no reason why we can’t do another Dota 2 Game Night, especially considering Invi is back.

Thank you! And honestly, it was awesome. I’m really happy with how it all turned out. Lumaken contacted me about it, and I’ve been a fan of the series so I was more than happy to help. It was a blast, and it was so much fun to watch!

8 Likes

Plug

im so sorry i couldn’t help but plug it

2 Likes

Eljay, Bionicle has become a popular meme, what do I do?

Make me great. Make me a meme. Kahi tried, but failed. It’s up to you now.

9 Likes

here you go

6 Likes

Who’s banned? That guy.

/s

6 Likes

he asked for meme and i gave him one

2 Likes

sees Duty

realizes TTV must band together to accomplish this through Unity, and that it is clearly our Destiny

decides to post incredibly drawn-out pun instead

The meme must become one… The prophecy foretells of the true meme, the combined forces of the memes of legend.

3 Likes

Steam still happening today (im not sure what timezones are like currently so I’ll assume today)

Possibly. I got sick again, so I may not sound all that great.

1 Like

If you’re feeling sick just rest up. Watch a movie, play a game or just sleep. Don’t worry about hosting livestreams if you’re not up ro it.

3 Likes

Hey @Eljay what you think of this?

1 Like

Why aren’t the playsets reviewed in the recaps? I know you stated they won’t be reviewed, I’m just curious as to why this is. I quite like the things personally, but that’s just my view.

Hey Eljay, just a few questions.

1. If you do get a job as a voice actor in the near future, would that affect your presence as part of TTV?
  2. Would your real name be used in the credits of the job?
  3. If you get a job, would you let the community know about it, so they can view your debut?
  4. Do you still use skype? You have yet to reply to some messages from a month ago.

I think he mentioned that he uses discord now, but I don’t remember

Interesting use of the Piraka torso. I think the gold could be toned down a bit, and the green upped a bit. Good work, though.

Because that’s a lot of money to spend and space I don’t have. I might review them one day, but right now they’re just not a focus of mine. There also isn’t a massive amount of demand for those reviews, so I’m not to focused on them.

1. Depends on the role. Usually, these small side fan-projects I voice for have been easy to do without interfering with TTV. However, if it’s larger and professional, that may change.
  2. Possibly. I’ll actually have more to talk about on that later.
  3. Unlikely, honestly. I doubt I’d be allowed to even talk about certain things depending on the size of the role. =P
  4. Actually, I do not! Sorry about not informing everyone, but I have abandoned Skype. I do use Discord now.
3 Likes