Eljay's AMA

So, any thoughts on Bionicle going forward, any hopes for the 2016 Winter Wave?

2 Likes

How come you barely ever like things on the boards?

3 Likes

I’m really glad with how Bionicle is going at the moment. It’s fantastic, and I really like all the sets. Right now… I have no hopes or predictions for 2016 other than that it happens. =P

No real reason. It just isn’t a feature I have much of a use for.

3 Likes

When do you estimate your next recap review will be uploaded to youtube?

1 Like

Recap? I’ll cover when the Recaps are coming back in the next Q&As. Recent… Soon. My release schedule got a little messed up, but I’ll fix it soon.

1 Like

Dear Eljay,

Why are you so nitpicky? You find a lot of dumb flaws with sets and I think your opinion is very overly critical. You’re a lame reviewer and you should feel bad.

Your friend,

Mesonak

22 Likes

Do you ever read any of the parody threads involving you, such as the Never-Ending Eljay Fanfic?

2 Likes

why did u kill biokraft

16 Likes

Eljay, do you have a least favourite BIONICLE book? Or maybe one that you found especially contrived/boring/uninteresting?

Who’s your least favourite BIONICLE G1 character?

1 Like

I found some new cons you could use in your reviews Ejay, do you think these are too critical?

• Some people don’t like plastic so that would be a con.

• Some people think the robot genre is overplayed so that’s a con.

• Some people don’t like masks because it can hide the identity of those who disobey the law, which would make the masks a con.

9 Likes

If you were forced to be stranded on a desert island with a collection of only one of the following two types of Lego piece, which would you choose: red axles or blue pins?

8 Likes

Dear Eljay,

I have this perplexing problem with a girl. See, I’ve known her for, like, five years, but she lives out of state which means we only ever get to see each other when mutual friends get married. I’ve long wondered if it’s just a passing infatuation or if there’s really something there that could continue to blossom into a beautiful relationship. However, when I saw her recently and asked her for her number, she contemplated it for a moment (or at least pretended to) before replying that she’s “not quite ready for that yet”. Now, I’ve known a lot of girls in my time, be they friends or family, so I know enough to be at least suspicious that she’s not interested and either, a) trying to let me down easy or b) finds turning me down too uncomfortable and will string me along until she’s entirely fed up. However, I could simply be reading too deeply into this and maybe she really just means “not now, but maybe later”. It’s all very perplexing and complicated.

So, I guess what I’m trying to ask is, have you ever considered hiring yourself out as a vacuum cleaner seeing how you suck to an obscenely ludicrous degree?

25 Likes

On the sliding scale of funny to annoying, where does the “other TTV Members asking you joke questions/insulting you” thing land?

13 Likes

Hey Eljay, you’re fired.

A’hyuck.

(Feed me likes too plz)

33 Likes

Eljay can’t use numbers. Don’t be ridiculous.

12 Likes

Aw man, Varderan comin’ in clutch, moving the scale to the annoying side.

8 Likes

You… You’ve started the beginning of the end.

To any one that does truly believe this: Look up the word “Objective”. With the Recents, I bring up flaws some people may have with the set, either that I’ve perceived or have heard. With the Recaps, same goes, but sometimes I do honestly agree with those issues. Red and blue pins are an issue, and if you ignore that as being an issue then you are merely being complacent and foolish.

All the time, but I don’t post out of fear of ruining the experience. =P

Why did you kill On Air?

Least favorite book… I’ll go with any from 05. Not because they’re bad, persay, but because I don’t remember any of them. (When I say 05, I mean the story books. Time Trap was great)

And as far as characters, I’ll go with Perditus. Not because he was a bad character… But because he never showed up in the story at all. (Although, it looked like the character was basically another Gresh.)

Uhh… Thank you?

Blue, because it’s one of my favorite colors.

Shave.
And NO!

Funny. However…

:angry: :anger:

:cry:

18 Likes

Wait, did Meso seriously not get this, or are you just humoring him?

3 Likes

Who knows? =P

4 Likes

Psssst… it was a segue…

-Mesonak

4 Likes