Eljay's AMA

Hay @Eljay how many alerts do you have after brickfair?

@Eljay Apologies if this was already asked, but what is ypur opinion on Bionicle Generation 2 as a whole (counting JtO, books, and GNs)?

What’s your favorite movie? (Includes seires)

How was suicide squad?

1 Like

On a scale from cringe to sp00k can you rate this picture?

1 Like

Which is better, Daredevil or Jessica Jones? (If you ask me it’s Daredevil)

???

If you mean the one we’ve had for nearly (if not over) a year, then Kahi made it and it’s been tweaked since.

Over a month.

Favorite was the sets and the concept. Least favorite was how short it was.

Too many. Over 100.

It was, to sum it up, meh.

The Lego Movie.

It was alright.

I wouldn’t say either is better, they’re just different. Although, Daredevil has had more time to flesh out it’s characters and story.

3 Likes

Did anyone at Brickfair jokingly talk about taking off your mask, or were you free of such comments?

2 Likes

I heard some people were considering it, although no one ever said it to my face. I was on guard 24/7, and really had to make sure one of the others was around almost at all times. That wasn’t always the case, so there were a few moments where it was possible.

3 Likes

i cant pass the chance up im sorry

do you mean face as in no one walked up to you and said it or is it because they cant say it to your face because of the mask

2 Likes

Do you watch the Olympics?

Who was it most interesting to meet (other than the other cast members), and what was most interesting to sign?

How tall are you?

How do you feel about this?

13 Likes

If there was one ttv cast member you could kill In a horrible way who would it be😛

No one walked up to me and said it.

Nah.

The little girl we met at the convention named Sage. She was adorable. And I’d have to say a guy wearing one of our shirts, that was an experience.

2nd tallest in TTV, so tall enough.

Perfect.

I’d throw Takuma into a pit of New York construction workers that endlessly swear.

12 Likes

Rate my Meme.

7 Likes
  1. Which halo do you think is most iconic?
  2. Which halo games master chief armor do you think is most iconic?
  3. Can we expect another livestream soon?

Did you enjoy Brickfair, and would you consider going again in the future? Favorite part of Brickfair? (I dunno, sounded like it was really fun this year, so I have a few questions about it.)

1. Halo 2.
  2. His Halo 3 armor.
  3. Possibly.

I loved it. I enjoyed it beyond belief. And honestly, I can’t pick a favorite right now. It was all just too much fun.

2 Likes