Eljay's AMA

I’m just excited for a stream, honestly. I guess we could always spruce it up with some situational improv humor, perhaps in the form of a panel comedy show.

In earnest, I’m okay with anything, but 1v1s would be cool I guess.

1 Like

If Saturday what time would it start?

guess I’ll just set an alarm for 6 in the morning

Always a good day.

1 Like

Could it be Saturday, with Xbox Halo 1v1s? Or maybe if its a two hour stream, a makutafest style contest? That would be cool!

Later today on Halo!

(I could 1v1 you…yeeey)

Alrighty, livestream tonight at 7 EST PM tonight.

pl0x.

Hoo boy. I don’t own any games other than Terraria (lol) so I really don’t care. I’ve never been a big fan of Overwatch, though, so I would go for HALO.

Of course, that’s just me. It’s really what you feel comfortable playing for maybe more than an hour.

I’d love Halo 1v1s because I could join you but my xbox isn’t set up at my new house yet.

So do whatever you want

Live stream is still happening, although there’ll be a 10 minute delay. Stay tuned!

1 Like

And we’re live once more!

2 Likes

'Twas a good stream, as always. I enjoyed playing with you, Eljay, even if I was rusty and couldn’t give you quite the fight I wanted to (though I still didn’t expect to win). I refuse to believe in “power scaling,” so just because Meso beat you and I couldn’t doesn’t mean Meso is better than me. It just means he’s better at Roadhog than I, and honestly, Roadhog is super good in 1v1s. Maybe someday I’ll 1v1 him and he’ll prove that he is actually better than me. Maybe (I mean, I hope so).

As always, I appreciate how much effort you put into interacting with us, the community, and look forward to next stream!

1 Like

I missed it…

Well, there is always next time.

1 Like

Heads up: For anyone wondering, the Makuta Instruction video has a total run time of 42:15. Get yourselves some drinks, because it’ll take a while.

4 Likes

(That moment when this does not surprise you or bother you)

1 Like

I’m debating if I want to be a man and try to figure out JtO Makuta on my own, or take the easy way and watch the instructions

1 Like

It took five of us roughly five hours to figure it out without instructions. My recommendation is to use them. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Okay, I’ll try it on my own at first. If when I fail, I’ll watch the video

1 Like

Time for another of Ghiddy’s plzdont questions!

@Eljay

If I could wonder why the ocean is so blue - what would you do?

I only got one headache

Wait seriously 5 hours for 5 people im kinda shocked. Not that it was quick for me i was at if for around the same amount of time. But theres only one of me.