Eljay's AMA

Do you even lift, brah?

1 Like

Is the live stream still on?

Well, it isn’t 8:00 EST yet, so I would assume yes

Oh man I will miss the livestream. And I put on my good pants.

Hey guys, gonna delay the livestream for about an hour. Sorry about that, will still be tonight.

Akay cool.

(And I won’t be able to play Halo…dangit…)

Wait the stream is today good thing it was delayed i guess

Are you going to do halo or overwatch 1v1s?

Unlikely.

Well I’ll wait Eljay. I know how much you love my company.

I might miss it depends how long its going. Might make it back for the ending

k it’s been an hour, is it stream tiem?

1 Like

So I don’t mean to sound impatient but is it not happening?

We’re live!

2 Likes

Any chance of another DOTA2 night? I know it offers to a smaller crowd of players, but for a message boards exclusive it could be fun.

Plus, I had it handed to me last time and I want some revenge :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I strongly second this idea. Especially because I just saw Invi, Var, and Meso hop on DOTA2, and am currently watching a DOTA2 stream. Maybe I’m biased.

Wow, I definitely underestimated your voice acting skills :clap:…how did it feel voicing 6 Lewas (and Slicer) all at once? Also, did Lumaken contact you, or did you contact him for voice acting?

7 Likes

Certainly. Minecraft is next, then possibly Halo 5, and after that I see no reason why we can’t do another Dota 2 Game Night, especially considering Invi is back.

Thank you! And honestly, it was awesome. I’m really happy with how it all turned out. Lumaken contacted me about it, and I’ve been a fan of the series so I was more than happy to help. It was a blast, and it was so much fun to watch!

8 Likes

Plug

im so sorry i couldn’t help but plug it

2 Likes

Eljay, Bionicle has become a popular meme, what do I do?