Eljay's AMA

Dang it, I’ve been found out!

Watch the Piraka skit.

5 Likes

What are your favorite and least favorite Halo maps?

1 Like

I’d have to say my favorite is probably Countdown from Reach, with my least favorite being pretty much any iteration of Valhalla.

2 Likes

I did. Was that the character’s inception? I assumed that it was referring to something precursing it.

Why don’t you like Valhalla? (I like that map lol)

1 Like

Just a funny voice I did that would make Meso crack up. It was a parody mocking hardcore G1ers around the time Hero Factory came out.

Not fun to play on. Not many of my favorite weapons, no fun in trying to get across the map, just not a map I’ve ever enjoyed. Do note, however, that’s it’s Valhalla I don’t like. Blood Gulch and it’s variants are some of my favorites.

4 Likes

What’s your favorite weapon combo? (I like to use needler/shotgun)

Battle Rifle and Energy Sword. And while the Battle Rifle is on Valhalla, it’s not a great map to use it on. Too many large sight lines, much better for the DMR.

2 Likes

What are your least favorite weapon combos/weapons?

What is your least favorite armor?

Favorite version of EOD?

What is your luckiest req?

Did you ever read the D’aulaire’s Book of Greek or Norse mythology?

1. Anything having to do with the Halo 4 Boltshot. Also, the Concussion Rifle gives me trouble.
  2. Most of the armor sets from Halo 5, sadly. I loved Reach, and I wish they’d bring back my armor.
  3. Reach.
  4. Oh geez, that’s a tough one… I’m really lucky with REQ’s, but at the same time, I have them all now, so I dunno.

I have not.

2 Likes

Ah. Good taste. :+1:

Favorite piece of expanded Halo lore?

Favorite game from the trilogy?

Could you 1v1 later today?

1. None, really. I only play the games.
  2. Reach.
  3. After 10 EST, I can.
2 Likes

Are you in a planet far from Earth?

Which do you like more? Flood or Covenant?

Which of the Halo games is your favorite?

How do you feel about the coming end of the Recaps?

Can I have a shoutout in the next pod- Nothing to see here move along. -cast for Legends Uni- MOVE ALONG. plz lj

2 Likes

I misread this earlier. My favorite would be Halo 2.

My younger brother constantly says he’s from Mars, so I guess I’m from Mars too.

Covenant.

1. Reach.
  2. I’m excited. I’m very, very proud of how the Finale turned out.
  3. Not in charge of that, sorry.
2 Likes

[quote=“Eljay, post:3006, topic:5385, full:true”]
My younger brother constantly says he’s from Mars, so I guess I’m from Mars too.[/quote]

Wait… a minute your last name is Johnson, and your favorite color is green.ELJAY IS J`ONN JONZZ THE MARTAN MANHUNTER!!!

5 Likes

Which build would you say you like more:
Metru, Inika/Piraka, or CCBS?