Eljay's AMA

I assume he is because he has tried a disguise

7 Likes

But has he ever caught a good guy, like a, like a real Kahi?

@Eljay Who’s your favorite piraka?

Also, Pokemon or digimon

3 Likes

Hey @Eljay if you are a giant green wasp what the first thing want you to do?

Long story I don’t intend to bring back up at this time.

Possibly.

1. Zaktan or Avak, I can’t decide.
  2. Digimon.
2 Likes

######go with Avak, he can make prisons with his mind

3 Likes

How do you like my crappy photoshop skills?
Also, why’d you shut down the “Your Avatar” topic?

1 Like

Are you into Warhammer?

1 Like

If you are into Warhammer, are you a “BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!” kind of guy, or a “MY LIFE FOR THE GOD-EMPEROR!” kind of guy? Or are you something worse, like a “greater good” or “for the craftworld” kind of guy?

Do you ever get sick of answering stupid questions?

Do you like pizza?

Were you the “one kid who tried to get mangosteen canonized in the Bionicle Universe”?

1. They need work, but then again, so do mine.
  2. Because stupid people didn’t listen to my warning, and as such, got it shut down. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I am not. Just never got into it.

If I don’t want to answer a question, I’ll just ignore it. Saves me the time of dealing with it. =P I said folks can ask me anything, not that I’ll answer everything.

Oh yes, very much! Hawaiian is my favorite.

Once, a long time ago. Very weird, convoluted idea I once had. This was when I was a dumb kid, and not recently.

8 Likes

Would it be okay if I referred to you as DeJay?
Also, favorite score from any of the Halo games’ soundtracks? My personal favorite would have to be Peril, but some of the ODST tracks are a close second. I’m guessing from your favoritism of Gunslinger you like the Halo 2 theme.

2 Likes

Planning on doing any new Bionicle related series now that you’re done with the Recap Reviews?
Plus, I’ve heard that @Mesonak still plans to do MetruNOG with Meso, so are you looking forward to yelling at him yet again?

As someone who lives in Hawaii, I can positively say that no one here likes “Hawaiian pizza.” We call it “haole pizza,” haole being Hawaiian for “foreigner,” specifically referring to mainlanders these days. Real Hawaiian pizza is kalua pork pizza, cuz that’s authentic Hawaiian food right there. That and spam with rice, but that’d be hard to put on a pizza.

Now that the face reveal is done, what of all the claims from people who saw you maskless saying you were a reptilian, and that you cooked your food with your firebreath?

5 Likes

is cheese cake a pie or a cake?

2 Likes

Why didn’t you make your face reveal a dramatic and very flawed reenactment of the MoL Makuta fight scene?

Also, is it okay if I make another dramatic and uninspiring comic with you and mesonak?

Would you rather be have g1 lewa’s powers or g2 lewa’s powers and be able to grow mangosteen on the fly?

How does it feel to not have to deal with your mask during video recordings?

You didn’t review the Gen 2 Shadow Spawn combin- * reads that Eljay does NOT review combiner sets *