Eljay's AMA

Eljay after a streetfight over mangosteen

5 Likes

That smashed Eljay mask looks like me when I wake up.

3 Likes

Well you defiantly succeeded on my part. :grin:

Hey @eLJay if you want to be a body builder, a wrestler, or a farmer?

If you could buy only three items at a general store (let’s pretend this is a very general store, they sell just about anything and everything), and your intention was to make the cashier as uncomfortable as possible when you put the three items on the counter, what three items would you buy?

I think you meant to say “Hey @Eljay! which would you rather be if given the chance: a body builder, a wrestler, or a farmer?”

Also, here’s another comic for our boy:

Yes I didn’t wait for him to answer but I needed to get this one out

12 Likes

Y’know, you could always just post these in their own topic in the Comics sub-forum. That way you could stop clogging up Eljay’s AMA with your own content. :wink:

5 Likes

I’m still waiting on an OK from Meso.

Why? Unless you’re making a profit off of these, I see no reason for you to need the explicit permission of Eljay and Meso to post a fan comic. I understand common courtesy, but I’ve noticed that the TTV Cast are often really busy.

I’m 99% sure that no one would have any issues with you creating your own topic for these.

2 Likes

Call me the 1% in that case.

I’m alright with him keeping them here. I do slightly worry they may branch off into spam/joke topics by others, so I do want to go over it with everyone first. I have no issue giving him an exception, but for the time being, he’s alright here. =P

5 Likes

If I start a YouTube channel, I’d like to make a life-size noble Huna.
Any tips?

ask @Cyber-Hand

What do you think about being Reinhardt now?

8 Likes

Reinjay is best Jay. Also, Reinhardt’s beard lines up with Eljay’s beard, so it’s all good.

2 Likes

Alright LJ, got some news for you.

Finally got around to heavily updating the comic style, but I have to unload the rest of the comics that are in the old style before I can unleash the new one.

Enjoy.

EDIT: Apparently Meso has given me the green light on moving these to their own topic. There’s only one more left before I put in the new style, so stay well-tuned!

5 Likes

New England Patriots, or Atlanta Falcons?

1 Like

Hey Eljay. What do you think is objectively the best Kanohi mask design?

3 Likes

Expanding on this, what do you think would be the most useful Kanohi ability?

1 Like

Along the lines of such, what Kanohi is the worst of them all?

1 Like

Following this train of thought, are you a Harry Potter fan?

1 Like