Eljay's AMA

1. While I have played a lot of the games, I’m not hardcore into it, so I haven’t given it any thought.
  2. I played the game but I wasn’t into the theme. That game was a ton of fun!

Overwatch.

The former.

Never given it any thought.

No.

2 Likes

your thoughts on throwbots/slizers?

Actually, @Asriel asked Eljay it on Jan 16th along with a picture of the Lazy Town ‘Villains’ with Eljay masks.

Also Eljay, are you angry about the fact that after the huge debate over the last three podcast episodes about the Stone and Ice elements was completely wasted?

I think the sets are cool, but I have no interest further beyond that due to a lack of story. I may pick up the Jungle Throwbot in the future, though.

Nah, that’s what I wanted from the get-go, so I’m content.

5 Likes

Is ContentJay one of The Three ElJays?

Favorite series of small sets from BIONICLE G1 (since G2’s small sets were debatably the best we got)?

Who’s your favorite character from Star Wars?

Honestly, I was the same.
Question:
If the set Maxilos and Spinax was released in 2001, Maxilos had mata Green instead of mata red and Spinax had some green, not including the story, would it be your favourite Bionicle set?

1 Like

Hey @Eljay if you woke up as a Minifigure, what the first thing come to your mind?

1 Like
  1. Nah.
  2. I’d have to say either the Mahritoran or the Metrutoran. Both really good.

General Grievous.

Unlikely, since I also really liked Lewa’s character.

“This is the closest I will ever be to becoming Chris Pratt.”

Also, what do you guys think of this:

24 hour livestream on my channel, with the goal of reaching roughly 645 followers on Twitter by the end. Possibly this Thursday? Let’s hear some thoughts.

8 Likes

Metrutoran… definitely not what I would have expected, I thought they were disliked by a large part of the community because their proportions were weird and they had no backs. I wasn’t planning a follow-up question, but what about the Metrutoran do you like the most?

Also, 24-hour livestream just to win a bet against the other TTV members? Sounds awesome.

1 Like

Sure!

EDIT: 1: Who do you prefer: Stronius or Skrall
2: Who do you prefer: Fero & Skirmix or the Baranus V7

Um… Sure?

Will you have to give Kahi your soul if you don’t earn enough followers?

3 Likes

@Eljay: How old are you?

I’d watch it

Oh, dear… Guess I’ll need to clear my schedule

Don’t you need to sleep though?

2 Likes

Are you implying that ElJay’s diet of flamebreath-cooked raw meats, caffeine drinks, and the souls of the lost wouldn’t keep him awake for 24 hours?

Language please, thank you. -Eljay

1 Like

Insane, but I would be interested in watching at least part of it

1 Like

My only question is when.

I certainly don’t have the time to watch all of it but I sure can try to watch some.

Anything for you Eljay

Sure I’m for it. I’ll tune in for it.