Eljay's AMA

I remember hearing about that on a livestream a while back, losing a pet is never easy.

Just so you know, her name was Fang, and according to ElJay, she was very good snake.

1 Like
  1. Stronius.
  2. Fero and Skirmix.

Although it is minor, most likely the choice to make Lewa female in G3. Outside of that, possibly the fact my audio didn’t record properly in that episode.

8 Likes

Oh mighty @Eljay, what is your secret plans with the mythological Good Guy?

1 Like

You didn;t review the promotional Gen 2 Accessory Pack :trollface:

2 Likes

Why did you burned the Good Guy?

1 Like

Ever considered making a GPS voice over?

Favorite Power Ranger

For fun.

That sounds like fun, I’d be down.

This one.

4 Likes

Mnog with meso Flashbacks

3 Likes

Will Good Guy ever ressurect?

and if so, how quickly would you burn it again?

also apologies everyone for not making tons of more comics of our lord and savior Eljay, been busy lately. Hopefully some will be made soon.

This is blasphemy!

How did you even get into Bionicle in the first place?

How did you make your mask?

Why do you like the Miru so much?

Why are you so funny?

1 Like

It’s his face I tell you

Nah, it’s his beard. : )

Yo DeJay, can I see a hairie of you?

I’ll preface this by saying I’m not sure if you’re being sarcastic or not, it is difficult to tell without an /s. That being said…

Ahh, ahh, AHHHHH! Sorry, I got cut on the edge. I know this has somewhat become your “thing”, but if you want to be rude to people, you can visit another site.

1. I hope not.
  2. Very. The footage in the skit was slowed down.
  1. Came across a Gahlok-Kal in a local toy store in Palo Alto, California. Picked it up and the rest was history.
  2. I didn’t make my mask. @Cyber-Hand did and he did an amazing job.
  3. Why do you like the Hau so much?
  4. I’m… funny? :flushed:

I have no idea what that is. =P

5 Likes

A hair selfie. I need to identify if your claims of half gingerhood are canon. :gregf:

Also, least favorite topic on the boards besides the Your Avatar topic?

2 Likes

What are you going to do now that recap reviews is over?

He’s been doing pins and axels for a while now.

1 Like

I like the Hau because I wasn´t born in the 90s like most of the Bionicle fandom so the only G1 set I ever got is the Stars Tahu. My favourite Toa Mata is Tahu since then, also I used the golden Hau on my self-moc.

Yes sir you are utterly hilarious. I was just watching the Masks of Power gameplay video, and laughed a lot when Lewa jumped from the trees and you said “GERONIMOO!!!”. It was awesome.

Question: if you were any canon Bionicle character, who would it be?

3 Likes

(Prolly Lewa…)

2 Likes