Eljay's AMA

Any MOC topic where people act like children because someone claims their MOC is female. Incredibly ridiculous and simply proves an ever present immaturity.

Lewa, yeah.

5 Likes

The decision for Brickonicle’s Lewa must be a foreboding shadow of things to come…

What’s your favorite cereal, or do you prefer to eat actual food other breakfast items?

3 Likes

You may have answered this somewhere on the internet, but does your Kopaka Nuva shield still have bite marks on it?

How would you have liked G2 to end?

I don’t really have a preference regarding breakfast food. I eat ceral, eggs, bacon, etc whenever they’re around.

I have since replaced the Kopaka Nuva shield, so it’s all good now.

Honestly, I’m not sure. I would have likely preferred Ekimu to not be involved, and for the Toa to have not brought the story to the status quo.

5 Likes

If you were gonna bring back Exo-Force (a la Brickonicle G3), would you stick to the idea of a single character and mecha per set, or move more toward the Brickonicle direction, with more of a focus on a scene or “conflict in every box?”

The root of the question here really being, do you think system sets should stick with the typical formula of every set having a conflict and/or representing a specific scene or setting, even for story-based lines, or do you think they should make more of an effort to follow Exo-Force, Alpha Team, and BIONICLE’s example, with each set being about a single character?

1 Like

What jobs would you recommend for people just coming into the workforce?

1 Like

Is there any plans on doing duplonicle seriously?

like, actually doing a small range of duplo sets?

1 Like

it is called the KauKau Proounced cowcow

If G3 gets to a certain point in development… would you AT LEAST imagine considering to pitch it to Lego?

It´s not like I´m telling you guys to do so or anything, I´m just curious.

Also if this was real it would KICK ASH BEAR

1 Like

have you ever thrown legos at someone?

If you want place that you want to go, fictional or real other wise?

I think a mix of both, like what Nexo Knights does, would work well. We have individual sets (Mechs, powered up suits, etc) while still having large playsets.

Something to do with retail. Don’t have to be there long, just work it enough to understand and appreciate customer service.

Nah.

no. That is not going to happen.

I haven’t.

I don’t understand the question.

6 Likes

That´s a pity… ((I didn´t want to seem annoying tho, did I? Sorry Eljay-senpai))

Here´s a question… what would you prefer, stepping on Legos while barefoot the rest of your life or never eating insert Eljay´s favourite food here ever again?

I just want to dispel that thought right now. LEGO doesn’t take fan suggestions for their themes on that kind of a scale. It’d go nowhere and would be a waste of everyone’s time. In addition, that is not the point of G3. It’s not another wasteful “Bring back BIONICLE” campaign. So no, we will never pitch it to LEGO.

Also, regarding the question, I can make my favorite food something I don’t like, right? So if I went “My favorite food is Brussels sprouts,” then boom. No more.

(For the record, I have never have Brussels sprouts… that I can remember, at least).

3 Likes

K then… when I asked that, I was kinda being sarcastic. So… it´s not like I expected you guys to actually pitch G3.

It would kick butt if G3 was real but one can dream right fellas?

Time to delete that change.com page

4 Likes

I think that´s what G3 should be. The Bionicle fandom can´t just solve everything by whining and making a fuss to “prove to Lego that Bionicle has an audience” because that won´t work anymore. Did that sound rude? Sorry.

New question… would you either end world hunger or have G1 to live beyond 2010 and be inmortal?

Did you see the trailer for Star Wars the last Jedi?

Have you ever been lazy in lazytown?