Eljay's AMA

What is your weapon of choice.

Out of anything in all of imagination, what would you use?

Ever tried Paladins: Champions of the Realm?

I didn´t really mean that, I know what it implies. I just searched it up and it´s some sort of podcast. I meant that.

A viking sword.

No, I have not.

2 Likes

What would your battle cry/battle catchprase be?

For an example, think of Reinhardt´s “Don´t worry my friends, I am your shield!” (battle catchphrase)

For a simple battle cry, example: “Blaaargh!”

Barbarian.

“Do the Mangosteen Dance, everyone!”

“GRRRAAAAAAAAAAAH!”

4 Likes

Which of Ninjago’s ninja and supporting cast would you say you guys at TTV correlate with (or at least yourself)?

Also, Tommy A’s recently been dropping Twitter-bombs on season 8. If you’ve seen them, any hype or thoughts?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You never fail to make me laugh, LJ.

Hey Eljay have you ever heard of the Lego Inside Tour? and if you have, would you ever want to go on it?

1 Like

I mean, he only has the exclusive Gali mask from it, so idk.

5 Likes

Link plz.

@RaptorTalon

There’s also the one where he says it’s the “Hagemans’ finest work” and where he’s in emotion over episode 2’s script, but that’s about it. Should probably be posting it on my 2017 topic but not now.

2 Likes

Hmmm…

I’m looking forward to this.

Shame it probably won’t be out for another year…

2 Likes
  1. No one has compared themselves to any characters in the show, but I often make quips about me being Jay for obvious reasons.
  2. I have seen them, and I’m quite interested.

Heard of it, but the cost is really, really high, so I dunno if I’d go on it.

3 Likes

Best Power Rangers show, and best Ranger?

Eljay if at all possible can you do lets builds for all released bionicle sets (canon & non-canon)

I sense that he will have to be really bored to do that.

I think you can find instructions online for everything.

2 Likes

Not to mention breaking pieces, which is one of the many reasons why he never did combo models.

2 Likes

Makes sense