Eljay's AMA

@Eljay which Fantasy job that you want to be?

I’m cool with being a Toa.

3 Likes

Eljay which Kidz Bop album is your favourite and which Kidz Bop cover is your favourite

3 Likes

What’s your favorite bird?
Mine’s the turquoise green-cheek conure (cuz they’re adorable)

Which year of Bionicle G1 do you prefer?
Personally I like 2007 better

Better than 06 or most of all the years?

Not a bricklayer, like Bour?

I don’t recall listening to much, if any, Kidz Bop. Been a looong time since I’ve heard any song of theirs.

Hard question, but I will default to the Bald Eagle. Getting to see it in person in a zoo and on my very own property is a treat and always a memorable occasion. Think what you will about them being a mascot, I think they’re still beautiful birds. Hummingbirds would come after them.

Surprisingly, nope.

5 Likes

If you had to choose a matoran occupation like guard, archivist, mask maker, etc. which would you want and why?

Honestly, Chronicler seems like a blast. It’s just a big adventure.

9 Likes

What’s happens when You found that one of your fellow cast mates is turn out to be alien?

What would you do if someone else started up a YouTube channel called the “ModCast” since that name was associated to TTV’s ModSquad Channel?

I’m not sure how to respond.

We do not own Modcast, and they are not affiliated with us. You need to talk to them about it.

3 Likes

so then eljay can i ask

https://youtu.be/-60E3TVRKsc

what do you think of this song

5 Likes

If you were to trade lives with any member of the cast, who would you pick?

As an actual fan of The Fold (mostly their non-Ninjago stuff) this offends me. Curse you Kids Bop

Hey @Eljay what you think about this picture?

1 Like

Okay, so I take that back. I had heard this when it came out. Not as bad as I thought it’d be.

Var.

It’s dramatic.

3 Likes

What is your opinion on the band Gorillaz and their new album? You should definitely give it a listen if you haven’t already

Do you or any of the other TTV cast plan to be at BrickWorld Chicago?

I have not heard it. I don’t follow that band in particular.

I do not believe so. Our big event this year is Brickfair Virginia.

1 Like