Eljay's AMA

When will Eljaycon become a thing?

8 Likes

What is your favorite Nexo Knights set?

1 Like

Hopefully, one day…

Of the ones I have, I really like Aaron’s mech.

5 Likes

Eljay, what do you think of G1’s music throughout it’s run? I know it changed from strange techno music to using rock bands for their advertisement. But what’s your personal opinion on it all?

4 Likes

Any thoughts on Jojo’s Bizzare Adventure?

Is that a Jojo reference?

8 Likes

Is G2 a JoJo reference?

3 Likes

I quite liked all of the music from G1. This comes from a place of nostalgia, of course. Except for the Piraka rap and that other song used for the Mahri that wasn’t by Daughtry.

While I haven’t seen it, I’m not fond of the art style that I’ve seen.

8 Likes

The little one? I almost a clone set with the others.

Sorry if this has been asked before, what’s your favourite version of Lewa set wise?

Hey eljay, what’s your favourite “media model”? (one that was only featured in the video games, MNOG, etc.)

2 Likes

When will you give us your milk?

7 Likes

Have you seen the Wu’s Tea’s Ninjago Miniseries? The humor is on point, and since it’s composed of shorts, there is no story for the humor to clash with.

3 Likes

Hey Eljay, sorry if this has already been asked, but out of all of the Star Wars buildable figures, which is your favorite?

Your favorite Nexo Knights set?

How many alerts did you come home to after brickfair this year?

2 Likes

Hey @Eljay, if you where a giant ape, what place that you want to smash and who’s you got in your hand?

5 Likes

Hey ElJay, what is the best podcast on the internet and why is it Modularity?

1 Like

If you could fire one TTV member who would it be?

1 Like

Lewa Mata. Purely from a biased perspective.

Hard to say, but I may go with any of the birds in MNOG. Or those Ussal crabs with the saws.

I haven’t yet, but I will soon.

General Grievous.

Of the ones I have, Aaron’s Mech.

Roughly 21 new topics, 44ish unread, around 40 notifications and one PM.

I’d destroy Lovelock, Nevada (not that there’s much to destroy) and I’d have Good Guy ready to be smashed.

Modularity has only had one great episode. Take a guess which one.

(Psst, Modularity, let’s do another one).

Kahi.

19 Likes