Eljay's AMA

Why is this not surprising.

6 Likes

You’re dead to me Pizza. You know what you’ve done.

We still want your milk daddy Eljay. If you won’t answer for me, answer for Hydro.

3 Likes

@Eljay Marvel or DC and why.

Does he have a dairy farm?

How do you feel about what I have done to my false Solek? (I pretend he is the real Solek because I don’t have the original set.)

Also how do you feel about these pics?

8 Likes

Shore.

We’ve been cookin’ something for a while, and were gonna ask if you’d want to guest star again for it. So hopefully soonish (like a month or so).

7 Likes

That’s too cruel, even for Solek.

3 Likes

Keep in mind I was once a Solekian.

3 Likes

Nothing is too cruel for that abomination.

1 Like

Marvel, but only really the movies since I’m not an active comic reader. And Marvel movies feature characters I’m a fan of.

I approve.

Excellent, I’m down to clown.

8 Likes

Time to take this quote out of context and do awful things with it. /s

So, ElJay, what are your thoughts on TitanFall 2?

You know my beliefs Pizza. These strikes against you shall be duly noted.

3 Likes

I love it, it’s a really fun game. Better than the first and even the first was great fun.

1 Like

If you were unable to wear the 01 Miru for some ridiculously contrived reason, what other version of the Miru (Or Mask of Jungle) would you wear? (Or would you wear another mask entirely?)

2 Likes

Have you played any of the Batman Arkham games?

What food do you want to eat that you havent already eaten?

What old LEGO colors do you want to see more of/ see LEGO bring out of retirement? Example: Dark Turquoise, common in 90’s Space sub-themes, and in early constraction, but now retired, or sand blue, which has been making a bit of a comeback lately, but hadn’t been seen for a long time.

2 Likes

Have you ever played halo?

Another livestream in 20 minutes!

2 Likes

We are live!

3 Likes