5 Likes

oh snap crackle and pop

7 Likes

Eljay, yes or no?

4 Likes

Do you like Skyrim?

What is your favorite paradox?
Look up List of Paradoxes on Wikipedia
That is, if you aren’t too paranoid of the internet :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But Eljay’s a robot!

Paradoxes kill him! :open_mouth:

Eljay, am I cool?

1 Like

Have you seen the TTV Wiki Chronicler created? Is it any good?

2 Likes

I just got Makuta’s Guide to the Universe and was wondering if you had ever read it.

Can I change your wikia quote to “I’ll carve you all like turkeys!” ?

No, you cannot. >:(

First off, ouch! das gotta hurt.

Secondly, LJ would you bring a gun to a knife fight?

5 Likes

Thoughts?

That’s pretty much the same for me

So this may have been asked already (not sure), but what’s your favorite music genre?

What are your thoughts about Bionicle 2015 Summer’s Combiners?

What’s your opinion on LEGO’s new term for MOC, ‘Kronkiwongi’?

4 Likes

Anything?
Well you said “ask me anything”
I am sorry, but I couldn’t resist. Also I apologize if someone else has used this joke before (I didn’t feel like reading 500+ replies).

3 Likes

I would be quite upset, and Keetongu.

Maybe.

The setting ain’t really my thing, and because of that I never really got hooked on it. I’ve played it approximately three times for a total of maybe 30 minutes.

Looked it up and started reading, and it confused the fudge outta me. So we’ll go with a catch 22 cause I recognize that one.

:cry:

I have! It’s interesting, but you guys need to put a lot more work out of it. =P
Get some BS01 standards of quality up in that piece.
(Flak inbound…)

I have! I have both of the guides and they’re fantastic.

Not my call. =P

What if they’re all bring knives to a gun fight? Hmmm… ?

The simple answer is rock and some forms of rock as well as country. I can’t stand dubstep, rap and heavy/death metal.

I’m eager to see them.

It’s shared with some of the others on the podcast. Listen to Episode 143 when it comes out. =P

:smile:

11 Likes

@Eljay how many Mangosteen have you eaten??

Why can’t you do 2-3 separate canister set reviews a week? You could release one on Tuesday and one on Saturday, the days “after” TTV and TTV talks are released. AKA the day that they are released