Eljay's AMA

How much emone does buying all those Bionicle sets drain out of you?

1 Like

In that case I’d be afraid to find out what sickness he’s had for more than half a year now

10 Likes
  1. What kind animals do you/have you had?
  2. Can you canonize this: [insert statement here]. (Just kidding)
  3. What do you think about Spider-Man?
  4. Was Alena one of your chickens?

3 Likes

Lazy-itis. /s

@Eljay How excited are you for season 2 of Daredevil?

Since Charlie Cox’s contract includes appearing in a Marvel movie, what would you like to see in a Daredevil movie?

CAN I be a ttv.com member :smiley:

Did you read all of the questions?

COUGH

What do you think of this?

And this…

The first one was actually made by Viper. : D

Have you checked out the artwork of you that @Lord_Tuma did in the “Photoshopped TTV” topic?

3 Likes

If my brain is not being stupid, I believe you’ve said before that Steins;Gate is your favorite anime. If so, then are you excited for Steins;Gate 0, which will come out sometime next year?

Yeah! I like that one! :stuck_out_tongue:

Just in case you haven’t

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/photoshopped-ttv/15508

@Eljay

1. In 2016, around when do you predict you will review wave one of the year?
  2. I’m disappointed. You didn’t do a Thanksgiving video D= Why?
  3. Have you gone mad?! A series with Kahi! How did this idea form?!

From what I understand, you’re not too much of a fan of the new 2016 Toa. However, I really need to know: do you think these sets are bad, or just worse than the 2015 Toa?

2 Likes

Hey Eljay, have any TTV members said/sent messages to @exxtrooper saying " Git gud"
If not know will you?

@Eljay why hath ye forgotten us?

2 Likes

@Eljay , has the script for BIOCRAFT changed much over the years? What do you think of the quality of the current script? (Yes, I know that it was put in a figurative box at the 10,000 Subscriber special.)

Dear @Eljay, Do you believed in Krumpus?

Does this still stand to this day?

When did you become a dank MLG trap artist?

6 Likes

Do you plan on doing reviews for the HF sets, and how will the Stars reviews be handled?

So, the others started the Podcast without me… Despite me getting on for it. Time to answer some questions. I’ve got a lot to go through, so I’ll edit this post to answer the backlog.

I would die.

Nope.

Nah.

1. I didn’t make my Miru, Var did and I paid for it.
  2. Because I needed a major quality upgrade. =P

I use a Canon Powershot ELPH110HS. And I just use it’s mic, however I’ll hopefully be using my podcast mic soon.

I enjoy it, although I’m not the biggest fan. For example, I still haven’t seen SW:TWA.

Nope.

New or old?

1. Dogs, cats, a snake, formerly chickens.
  2. No. =P
  3. I’m a fan of Spider Man.
  4. No.
  1. VERY excited.
  2. I would really like to see Daredevil in a movie!

Yup.

Disturbing.

I’m not sure, honestly.

I had no idea they were making that until you told me. Oh boy… I’m interested, but I’ll be amazed if it’s better than Steins;Gate, which was amazing.

1. I have no idea, honestly. They’re on their way.
  2. I forgot, sorry. Things have been really busy. ;-;
  3. Because I wanted to go back and play that game, and Kahi and I wanted to do a series. Although, we’re gonna see how reliably it comes out after today.

I just think they’re worse than the 2015 Toa. Then again, I need to get my hands on them, but that’s what I think now.

Sent to? Nah. Will we? Nah. =P

It hasn’t, really. Although if we did it again anytime soon, we’d rewrite it entirely.

More or less, yeah.

I feel offended.

I don’t plan on reviewing the HF sets, and I’m thinking all in one video.

5 Likes

Interesting, I like hewkii Mahri. I respect your opinion though.