Elves canceled in 2019?

City did, however, have multiple shows, they just weren’t the big fancy shows Friends and Ninjago have.

2 Likes

That is true. City does have the animated Shorts on the LEGO official youtube channel, but doesn’t have an actual story line like Friends

Personally, I don’t have any problem with Elves’ canceling,expecting that we will get a new original theme. If we do, I’ll be really happy. However, if we don’t get any new original theme to replace it, or if we do get a licensed theme to replace it, all I said goes upside down.

@meepinater it is. I talked to an employee and he said it’s officially canceled

3 Likes

I asked a LEGO Store employee today about Elves, and he said that yes, Elves just ended in 2019.

1 Like

Well my friend’s dad works at Lego and he said they’re bringing back Galidor. /s

I mean, it seems pretty likely given what’s been said here so far. Just seems odd that there’s been no official word; we usually get that before we even have a chance to see that there’s no new lineup.

3 Likes

Am i the only one who thinks that Elves had a lot of potential? I thought it looked really cool, I mean, i’ve been a proponent of a REAL lego fantasy theme (not that 2008 castle stuff) for years, and i hoped that Elves would be it!

The i watched a video. ugh.

As soon as i heard the phrase “Bffs before BFs” I was done.