Emes the last of the Templars V1.2

behold my very simplistic self moc.

And here he is next to a Tahu moc I made.

There’s also this alternate mode

Lore: As an knight of The Templars of Servitude Emes followed his kings order without question. When n a mission to attack a groups of rebels he say how much of a tyrant his king was. As his brother was shot and killed by an arrow Emes plunged his blade into the archer he saw just who he killed, a child protecting his father who was now dead next to him. With the blood of the innocent on his hands Emes left the Templars to betray them and protect ones he once killed. 4 years later Emes was captured and executed by the king. 1000 years later Emes was revived by the gods to save his home land from a hive mind based army of androids.
Weapons: Runed blade of ice, kite shield, working bow with launcher and clawed gauntlets.
Weapons in alternate mode: Buckler,Icicle blade,

24 Likes

Changed Catergory ~OT

1 Like

Looks pretty good. My only problems are the torso armor pieces on the upper thighs and that some of the images from the front and back are kind of blurry

3 Likes

Honestly, fix the thighs (they currently look very large, flat, and one dimensional - that design has never worked, in my opinion) and you’ll have something really neat.

Also, the neck could do with being a bit shorter and the shoulders should probably be a bit higher, but for a V1 it’s not bad!

2 Likes

I hope that this fixes it.

BotW much?

2 Likes

I didn’t even think of that but yeah it works both not really.

I don’t like the chest armor, could use some cleaning. The overall look is nice.

1 Like

His neck is wat too high