Empire of Insects (signups)

And while Tardigrades are capable of surviving absurd conditions, they’re… Actually considerably pathetic to basically anything else.

Kingdome of bugs ruled by a single monarch. The monarch dies and the kingdom falls into a sate of sorrow. The resemblance is worth mentioning.

Also @Ghid is there going to be an OOC PM?

1 Like

He said that this is the OOC PM.
(At least for now)

Alright then.

By the way, have any of you heard of the Insect Head Transplate Experiment?
https://www.google.com/amp/■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■-head-transplants-456738894/amp
Basically it would be one insect with the mind of another.

And it could also apply to any other insect body part.

@Mctoran @L.O.S.S-KAL @Bramsley sorry, I cant respond rn

2 Likes

No worries! whenever you’re ready.

1 Like

I’ll be gone myself for a while anyways…

OK, what about three times?

Man. This action is happening in a Renaissance-type role. Lumberjacks weren’t vital to the society anymore, but they were still there and were having a very important job especially in rural areas, or in everything past the HRI. You can’t make a world like this and say “Lumberjacks were not a thing” or “Lumberjacks are not confirmed to exits”, because a) some question marks are being raised as of how the society even got that far and b) what stops a guy to basically go and cut woods for a living?
Also, I didn’t named him and I didn’t gave info about him because I find it pretty useless to make an entire new character for him. I don’t even think I am going to play him and, if I was, I would have either asked you to play it or I would have made the new character template at that moment.

Possibly. But I’d like a little research done on it.[quote=“Toa_Vladin, post:175, topic:49830”]
Man. This action is happening in a Renaissance-type role. Lumberjacks weren’t vital to the society anymore, but they were still there and were having a very important job especially in rural areas, or in everything past the HRI.
[/quote]

You’re missing my point.

You’re establishing that there is 1. only a single lumberjack and 2. essentially defining his character when this one jumberjack isn’t your character and is essentially defining the market.[quote=“Toa_Vladin, post:175, topic:49830”]
Also, I didn’t named him and I didn’t gave info about him because I find it pretty useless to make an entire new character for him.
[/quote]

Then don’t specify his existence at all. Saying the ‘local lumberjack’ implies a great deal.

I kinda agree

“Local Lumberjack” singular implies that he is the only lumberjack in Grales, and therefore has a very important role.

I mean, firebugs are like ants where I live in, tho I never so them rising any heavy things.
Tho I don’t have a source for such research. i thought that seeing that there are more ridiculous thing here, I could pass with an ant-like ability.

I didn’t said one, I said the local. Like, the one for the area in which he is living.

Put it at 2.5 times and I’ll greenlight it.[quote=“Toa_Vladin, post:178, topic:49830”]
Like, the one for the area in which he is living.
[/quote]

The area being the edge of the forest, otherwise known as the commonwealth.

I repeat, the largest area in Grales with the most agricultural production by far and most assuredly the place where commercial sale of wood draws it wares from.

1 Like

So is anybody able to interact with Goliath right now? I don’t exactly have much to do.

1 Like

I know how you feel bud. Pats back

On that note, I should probably tell @Bramsley, @L.O.S.S-KAL and @TheMOCingbird that I probably won’t be online this weekend and I can’t participate in your interactions during this time. Just assume/pretend that Scalthus has been following your chatacters during whatever happens over the weekend.

2 Likes

Deal.

I mean, I would doubt that the edge of the forest is so small in which the entire thing could not be separated into more than one area, but fine. I’ll delete it.

P sure GMs are allowed to open separate Discussion topics for rps but no one ever really has

Just defending the mantis shrimp idea because I feel obligated. Not that I really thought he would get in… :sleepy:

1: there are plenty of other crazy things, and this is fantasy genre, so why shouldn’t he breathe air?

2: Yes, that is believable for a mantis shrimp. Their tanks have to be made of special glass, and there are reports of them taking people’s fingers off at the knuckle.

Also as far as that dragonfly, yea or any to the wind mage stuff?

Because there is still a pinch of realism in all of this. Holi’s sea scorpion can breathe air because there’s no definitive proof I’ve found that he couldn’t.[quote=“TBT_Emerald, post:184, topic:49830”]
Also as far as that dragonfly, yea or any to the wind mage stuff?
[/quote]

Well a potential magic system is going to take a while to develop, so no, not now.

So how long has the emperor been dead as of now?