Endeavor the Mad

It looks good but I think you should try to make the rest of the leg (excluding the feet) silver to give it more of the pants look. Right now it just looks like he’s wearing shorts. Other than that he’s phenomenal. What did you use for the weapon?

2 Likes

Another astonishing example of shaping in a MOC on the boards. Very well done.

2 Likes

The parts used for the skin are so textured that they don’t really look that organic, especially compared to the smoothness of the material used to simulate the wings.

It just generally doesn’t look organic. I think the red mostly consisting of parts like system would help tremendously, as the messy appearance that the Bionicle and CCBS parts give makes it look robotic, or in the very least artificial. The silhouette is all there, it’s just when you look at the texture it’s extremely cluttered and messy.

5 Likes

I like the flags in the first picture. They add a nice touch.

1 Like

Big boi leg day erry day. 'Nuff said.

1 Like

I really dont like the giant visible nostrils, other than that the MOC is amazing.

2 Likes

this is epic

love the big boi pants and the little orange buckle thing

the wings fit in very well, and the mix of different textures does not look super bad

1 Like

It seems everyone else has already mentioned the pants :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s so impressive to me when large scale mocs like this have such a consistent color scheme! Amazing work!

1 Like

The staff is almost ridiculously small compared to the rest of him, other than that I love it.

1 Like

Looking forward to this one in August.

I simply must know how hilariously small Entropy looks standing next to him.

Well done MOC. Quite enjoy the look of it. A lot, actually.

2 Likes

SWEET MERCIFUL CHEESE AND CRACKERS!

Good work as always.

1 Like

WOW… how even?.. This is outstanding.

1 Like

@Alieraah, how do you manage to outdo yourself so many times?
For a lack of better words, Holi Koli.

2 Likes

The textures seem a bit off, but still pretty cool.

2 Likes

Pants, but not black pants.

4 Likes

the weapon is a staff from one of the old Galidor sets. Cant remember the name but if you google it I’m sure you’ll find it

Euripides.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

This is Gr8 8/8!

1 Like