Endeavor the Mad

I like the flags in the first picture. They add a nice touch.

1 Like

Big boi leg day erry day. 'Nuff said.

1 Like

I really dont like the giant visible nostrils, other than that the MOC is amazing.

2 Likes

this is epic

love the big boi pants and the little orange buckle thing

the wings fit in very well, and the mix of different textures does not look super bad

1 Like

It seems everyone else has already mentioned the pants :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s so impressive to me when large scale mocs like this have such a consistent color scheme! Amazing work!

1 Like

The staff is almost ridiculously small compared to the rest of him, other than that I love it.

1 Like

Looking forward to this one in August.

I simply must know how hilariously small Entropy looks standing next to him.

Well done MOC. Quite enjoy the look of it. A lot, actually.

2 Likes

SWEET MERCIFUL CHEESE AND CRACKERS!

Good work as always.

1 Like

WOW… how even?.. This is outstanding.

1 Like

@Alieraah, how do you manage to outdo yourself so many times?
For a lack of better words, Holi Koli.

2 Likes

The textures seem a bit off, but still pretty cool.

2 Likes

Pants, but not black pants.

4 Likes

the weapon is a staff from one of the old Galidor sets. Cant remember the name but if you google it I’m sure you’ll find it

Euripides.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

This is Gr8 8/8!

1 Like

Just today I was thinking that there’s probably a limit to how big you can make a MOC and still have it look good. I would have set that limit a bit smaller than this based on personal experience. It is interesting to see something that so disproves one’s perceptions so quickly after said perceptions have been established.

prose aside, let’s cut to the chase. this MOC is good. it’s great actually. the colors flow nicely, the build achieves what I assume is the desired look, and it’s impressive.

Take all that into account now as I say what I _dis_like about it. For one thing, I don’t like the head. I find it hard to tell exactly what I don’t like about it, but I don’t like it nonetheless. And while the consistent colors are great, they make the obnoxiously colored pins that much more noticeable. In particular, I’m referring to the ones on the lower legs. They stand out like a sore thumb. The wings look good, but they’re just a tad bit too small to look effective as wings. I dislike the staff you used, but that’s not a huge issue.

That’s it for the things I dislike. Now for the things that would ruin any other MOC for me. The tail doesn’t flow at all. The Inika shoulder pads don’t work for this, due to their varying width. And knowing those pieces, this is likely a problem from all sides of the tail, not just the one showcased in these pictures. In addition, the tip of the tail just doesn’t work at all for me. it tapers to that point awkwardly. Furthermore, no part of it looks like a dragon’s tail in the slightest. Now, the worst part of the MOC is those feet. they’re just… ugh. I don’t like any part of them. the legs don’t flow into them at the right place for them to look right, and they’re far too small to look right regardless of where the leg went into them. The piece on top of the Piraka foot makes the whole thing look awful and deformed, and I’m not a fan of how far back the foot goes.

As a whole, this MOC is great, and it’s a great first MOC to see upon my (hopefully) permanent return to the boards. The criticisms I’ve left above are my only complaints, and I’d love to see more from you in the future.

oh right, a score! I used to score these things. uhhh… um… Dragonroar/10. there we go!

7 Likes

please revise this score system

1 Like

This is the kinda MOC I aspire to build. If I had to find a problem it would be the lower legs which feel a tad bit to small. All in all thumbs up, or something similar to that.
I love how you built banners as well.

1 Like