Enfuego: The Living Furnace (Revamp)

Welp, i decided to revamp an old character of mine (again) and this was so difficult to pull off. My style has changed so much, and adapting this guy to my current building style has been tough. this was the best i could do, hope you guys like it

Action shots

Closeups and such

Thanks for viewing! C&C is always appreciated

Link to old version:

74 Likes

This is so sweet! It reminds me of Metru Nui Legacy’s g2 bohrok. I love the build and there’s quite a bit of interesting parts usage there. A+/10

2 Likes

This reminds me of SteamWorldDig for some reason, might be the whole furnace motif. Speaking of which, you pulled it off excellently! Super cute!

1 Like

looks cool, if it wasnt for the poorly translated spanish name

1 Like

How is it poorly translated? Everywhere I’ve checked it’s correct

Molten Core! I like it, eyes could have a different colour but nice.

1 Like

well I’ve never heard “Enfuego” it would be “Enllamas” or “Ardiendo”/“Ardiente”, that’s spain spanish tho, dont know about south america

2 Likes

This one is awesome. I love the head and the weapon hands.

1 Like

Yeah the eye colour was really tough to get down. I think if i had the right parts id prefer them to be yellow

1 Like

Love that head, but the whole build is great.

1 Like

Looks like a bohrok who works out. Reminiscent of a g2 bohrok as well

1 Like

I don’t like how the lower torso has this square shape compared to the ribs. Love the colors though.

1 Like

So much better than the original; your photography seems to have improved since the last iteration as well. Great work!

1 Like

It’s meant to look like there’s a furnace in his belly, but admittedly the execution is very sloppy. I’m running out of parts… I’ll likely go back and make it look better in the near future

1 Like

For once, someone built an actual head with the bohrok shield, and it looks great. As does the rest of the MOC.

1 Like

This really surpasses the original. Yeah his colors may be toned down, but I find it’s for the best. It really creates the illusion he’s a living furnace much better.

2 Likes

Yeah the old version was built before transparent ccbs parts were very prominent. This is more what i originally had in mind, gives the appearance of either molten lava or coal and cinders

This is a great revamp. Great job!

1 Like

so cool!

1 Like