Enhanced Skrall [Revamp]

Wanted to make a cybernetically enhanced Skrall and decided to give the set a revamp as well. The idea was inspired by the Stroggified humans from Quake 4 - stroggification being the process of replacing parts of the body for cybernetic enhancements designed to improve performance during battle (e.g. arms replaced for weapons, robotic leg replacements for better shock absorption).

53 Likes

Now this… this is Awesome! 9/10

1 Like

Thanks!

Sweet photography! We could use more angles though. Also, I highly recommend you make all oh his cybernetic enhancements grey/silver in order to differentiate him from his natural parts.

2 Likes

@legomaster1378 All the mechanical enhancements are grey / silver / red. This MOC is part of a larger army and I chose to add red accents to all of their enhancements so they’d have one unifying colour. It did turn out a little confusing on this MOC due to Skralls’ original color scheme, but I think when seeing them all together it makes sense. I made some adjustments to the original design too but those aren’t mechanical enhancements, and have other in-universe reasons for being there.

I’ve uploaded a video of this to YouTube which has a few more angles :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love all the compact technic work, especially in the legs.

1 Like

That does indeed look like an upgrade to that skinny fellow. Great revamp!

1 Like

Wonderfull, He turned out great!

1 Like

This is extremely nicely done! I love the torso in particular

1 Like

This really gives a militaristic vibe to it (in my opinion) kinda reminds me of the arbiter from halo

1 Like

I really like how these mocs fit the “replaced with mechanical parts backstory part of the glatorian”

1 Like