Epic Fails

A few hours ago, I was in the middle of a concert. The person next to me needed a tambourine and I needed a triangle. So naturally, none of these things were there. I ran from where we were performing to get the instruments in a cabnet. Upon arriving, I found the tambourine, but my triangle remained lost. When I got back, I gave the tambourine to the other person, and using my amazing poetic words, said
"The triangle went away. "

18 Likes

The Illuminati never goes away.

/s

11 Likes

I am racking my brain for a fail of mine, or someone close to me, but most of them are pretty mediocre fails…

I once walked into a pole when I was on my cell phone.

It hurt.

1 Like

I once killed myself with Pharah’s Barrage because I shot it into wall by accident.

1 Like

I one roller skated down a hill in my neighborhood at intense speeds. I tried to stop the best I could but by the time I’d reached the bottom of the hill I crashed face first into my front yard.

1 Like

Sometimes I completely lose all coordination. It’s especially funny when I try to turn on a light. Sometimes I will swing my hand in front of the switch several times trying to turn the light on. Especially if my mind is elsewhere.

Also, one time I slammed my head on the top of a doorway and knocked myself unconscious. Not sure how I managed that one.
~W12~

3 Likes

My dog has a skin problem where i have to give him medication every morning. Well, one morning, i decided to get a drink at the same time as getting his meds out. I had a glass of water in my left hand and his pills in my right. My brain decided that there was a connection there and i ended up taking his meds with the water >_<

6 Likes

How do I post my social life here?

1 Like

This one time I was cycling, I rode into a pile of leaves, managed to slip, fly over the handle bars and smash my face into the ground. Yesterday, I tried doing parkour on my school hill, I tried to jump on top of the bar, but instead, being my clumsy self, clipped it, and fell over it and swung down into the wall of the raised platform, and then flopped on the ground. My friend however, did it perfectly. Ah.

1 Like

Let’s see…
One time, I was vaulting over a handrail on some steps for no reason. Turns out the grass on the other side was slippery so when I landed I fell right on my butt.

One time I dropped a soda can on my big toe. It shortly turned purple and got really gross and most of it came off… (shudders)

Another time I was in the kitchen, swinging around a bread knife with both hands like a frikin ninja and ended up cutting one of my fingers really bad.

Once, my machete skipped off a rock and ended up cutting my left wrist about a quarter of an inch deep. I still have a scar.

The lesson here is: Don’t pretend to be a ninja when you really have no idea what you’re doing. Anyway, nothing super epic here, but I figured these were worth posting at least. I’ll probably be back here as more come to me…

1 Like

My most epic fail?

Attempting to do good pixelart.

1 Like

Epic fail: living

/s

5 Likes

My most epic fail?
Trying to make a self MOC, not based off my personality

1 Like

Yesterday, outside, I was drawing, the wind blew and my clipboard and paper flew away, I was up high on the climbing thingy, and I couldn’t get down so my friend had to get it.

I was at my friends house, we were having a nerf war. I ran down the stairs and then turned, slipped because I had no shoes on, and fell down the other four stairs.

1 Like

So edgi.

2 Likes

I kicked a ball against the wall and it bounced back and hit me in the face when I was younger

4 Likes

I went to an airsoft game without eye protection today.

1 Like

wow hahah good job xD

I went to the movies one time with my friends, I grabbed the 3D glasses, tried to do “deal with it” and I poked myself in the eye.

3 Likes