Ertision the fused being.

I was looking in my wip drawer and found a couple of old limbs and other forgotten parts so I updated put them together as some kind of insane looking being being composed of three minds belonging to the different pieces that made it. It’s difficult to get them to really be on any side due to each of it’s minds all controlling their own parts of their one body but they form a near perfect killing machine due to all of them having been a big threat of some kind when they each had their own bodies

Due to the lack of any real weapon they modified one of their limbs to be able to form tools and weapons in place of the missing hand.

14 Likes

He has lots of colors and textures mashed together giving him a wired look, but seeing that was your goal I think he looks really good.

I would like to see what you would do if you made the three body’s separate. Overall, nice job!

The build is rather nice. It just feels just really clashed and mashed up together. I mean it’s a chaotic fusion but here it just looks scrambled together