Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

“and what so funny about that bow back?”

He turned to face Thornrax

“why should you find honor laughable, even thieves have honor between themselves, but his sort” he juts a finger at Nimrak “have not even that.”

Thornrax’s cell was one level above.

Therak chuckled “history really does repeat it’s self doesn’t it. Iv’e seen conquerors rise and fall, they all say the same things.”

he straitens up and stops leaning towards Nimrak

“Iv’e been alive for thousands of years and iv’e seen it all, your all the same.”

OOC: In large prisons, the cells are stacked on top of each other, and the cells have grated floors, so therak can see, and hear Thrornrax.

Edited for Double Post - BioKnight

“Except me.” Nimrack stated “You’re not the only one who lived thousands of years. My empire never fell. It is invincible.

OOC: This should have been mentioned before. Therak can hear and yell to him, but as long as he is in the distant, dark corner, I would actually be surprised if he can see him too.
Excluding the fact that the chuckle was too subtle for him to even hear.
IC: Thornrax stretched his limbs în the darkness surrounding his bed.

@Toa_Radrix “If your empire is so great, then why are you here, do you have some plan for your army to break you out? Half the fleet is out there.”

@Toa_Vladin OOC: well he has to be in the cell, right? so he just has to look in the direction of the cell. He also has his mask of sensory aptitude on. i thought i mentioned this? Sorry if i didn’t.

Edited for Double Post - BioKnight

“I have no plan. I just know I am too powerful to be defeated like this.”

In the cell right next to Nimrack stood a green figure. He listened quietly to the conversation. He was jealous of him. Nimrack’s empire never fell. But his did. His glory, his power- all disappeared into the air.

OOC: He is in the cell but from the low angle Therak is looking at, and because of the walls, he can’t see him.
IC: Thornrax lied down on the bed, his four ores rolling in the darkness of the cell.

“yes, see where all your power has gotten you? in prison”

OOC: oooh! ominous!

“And they will take me out of it.”

“Your so-called ‘Empire’ is laughable.” Plague Knight remarked. “My organization has ancient roots. And no matter how many times it fell, we always reformed again, because there will always be like-minded people as us. Our quest to cure the Plague is never-ending, and even with me in prison, I can assure you that my organization is no doubt still currently active on Earth.”

A soft heartbeat coursed through the prison from it’s depths, a sign of awakening, a pulse that gently radiated heat and dripped with venomous hate…

“There is no plague.There are only places that have to be conquered.”

“You could never hold a candle to The Xir’algath, anyways…” remarked Plague Knight as he tried to antagonise Nimrack.

“all the best empires do. The dark hunters of my homeworld, for example. Their main Nemesis, The Brotherhood of Makuta, was vastly more powerful, but in the end, the Hunters won, because they we rooted on the things that will never fad away as long as this universe exists. Greed.”

“What about holding ten?” He said angrily

Glar returned for some inspecting “I say you should stop talking so much with these filthy pigs. It’s not allowed.” He told Therak

“any problems?” asked an angel guard

Not too far away, one level below this radiant prisoner, in fact at the bottom-most level, another had awoken. Archangel Donatello. But he wasn’t called that anymore. He was only referred to as “The First Dark Lord”. AKA Prisoner #00001.
I see you’re now awake…
His voice telepathically said to the other prisoner.

@Toa_Radrix
The Gamemaster sighed. "Oh well, it was fun to talk to someone while it lasted… " he said, rolling over in bed.

“He’s chattering with the prisoners” the robot replied " It is not allowed to do so"

“Hah, a pure machine attempting to tell a biological creature what to do. I would humor you, but it gets boring standing here day in and day out, with no one to talk to. I will talk with whom i like and YOU.” He points his spear at Glar “will stay out of my hair.”