Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

“This being seems to be trying to tell us something, but can’t say it. We are observing him, and attempting to decipher his message. As for The Sable Warrior, he is here on unrelated matters.”

The council suddenly realised that there was no way this thing that they were communing with could be aware of the presence of all of them, considering most of them hadn’t spoken.

#and so you crawl to me? requesting my assistance? after taking my property?

“Wait…that voice…” Uriel said alarmedly.
“You’re not Ironbolt, are you?” Michael questioned.

#Ironbolt is a location

“I disnt think we would have to clarify that we meant Ironbolt, as in Ironbolt’s collective staff.” Michael retorted.

you mean a steward? the whole staff doesn’t answer.

“We are past this moot point now. The more important question now is, who exactly are you if you’re not the Steward?”

#correction: A steward, there are numerous stewards

The other Five Archangels gave frustrated sighs.
“You remind me of a being I once knew…but that is impossible. They’re long dead now…” Michael slowly said.

#how’s Ayet doing? last I heard they had turned into a life assimilating monster

“We are keeping him under close watch, but he has been frequently stirring lately. Sable Warrior is here today to observe him…wait, how did you know what happened to Ayet?”
@L.O.S.S-KAL

#I know a lot

1 Like

“Who, or what, are you really?” Auriel demanded.

#…no

“We do not have time for this.” Michael interjected.
“This being that we found, he holds potentially valuable information. And we need to figure out what that is. So if you do not want to help us and would rather waste our time, then we would be content on ending this transmission right now.”

you will be unable to extract information from an entity that has had any chance at life torn asunder

“We will try our best anyways.” Said Michael.

a futile endeavour if there ever was one, you should be focusing on keeping your “prison” in check, a little bird told me that a storm was brewing…

1 Like

Alyxandreon rolledhis eyes as he explainedthe situation.

“There’s this guard…Therak. He may have some interest in joining me, with the condition of letting us out.” He whispered back