Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

“Because the raw power that I have. I need to excersize it.”

“Are you supposed to be some kind of therapist?” Plague Knight remarked.

1 Like

#####“Have you considered using exercise machines, or breathing exercises they genuinely work, also yes”

1 Like

Savager grunted, slumping back to the wall.

“Well you’re sure doing a poor job at it.” Plague Knight said.

#####“I know for a fact that this place has a fully functioning clinic and an exercise room, my recommendation is to get a medical checkup when you can and spend your recreational time doing stress relief exercises. Now Beaky why do YOU hate Mark?”

Plague Knight chuckled.
“It is not so much that I hate him, but it would suffice to say that I deeply loathe and despise that man.” He responded.
"He is among the largest sinners I’ve encountered, and he would definitely not live among the worthy to see the new world.

#####“Yes yes but WHY?”

“It was one thing when he took out a good portion of my men. But when he put me in this prison, I definitely am not going to forget what he did.”

#####“What did your men do that might elicit such a response from him?”

“We were preparing Earth for the Great Transition. And this Mark did not seem to appreciate the work we did. And so he went after us.”

#####“And what did this transition entail hmmm?”

“Our Saviors, or as you call them The Xir’algath, were to arrive to Earth to cleanse our sins. Though of course some things didn’t pan out as expected.”

#####“And you would be completely fine knowing that the Xir’algath would ALSO end up killing your men right or did they leave that bit out of the deal?”

“Oh, I already knew that. But progress requires sacrifice. And my sacrifice, was the loyalty of my men.”

#####“So it’s fine when they die, except when it’s not?”

“Like I said, it was forgivable to have lost my men to Mark, but him putting me here is not.”

#####“And are you aware that he actually has no clue you’re here?”

“Most likely, but I would not have been here if it weren’t for him.”

#####“Objectively wrong we would pick you out anyway for siding with the Xir’algath”

Plague Knight did not give further commentary.

#####“Savager is merely a victim of circumstance, you however you knowingly pulled yourself into this mess only to pin the blame on some guy when things don’t go according to plan.”