Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

#i would list my own but that would be boring wouldn’t it? no one likes long lists

“Why?” Tarkur questioned the device(the terminal)

#long lists are tiring and short lists are unsatisfactory

“Anyways, the point is that I’m not just a one-trick pony. I am very capable.” Michael said to the terminal.

#and still you got the lame power

“Correction: power-s.” Michael said.
“And if they were ‘lame’, why else would I be the second leader of The Council of Life?”

#it’s a consolation prize

@Mctoran
Tarkur went outside the medical bay searching for other devices to check out. The trill of the search was often to find the machine that went ka-boom even if he didn’t expect one at a prison of all places.

There wasn’t much else technology to be seen, aside from security cameras, the thermostat and the PA system.

He decided to investigate one of the cameras.

Meanwhile in the monitoring room, a guard saw Tarkur waving at one of the cameras.
“What’s that?” He mumbled, watching Tarkur on the camera.

Tarkur would see the camera lense zoom in on him.

Tarkur moved away a bit from the camera before moving closer to it again he was a bit freaked out and a bit curiosy at the same time. He ripped the camera of the wall end began ispecting it.

The guard’s eyes widened when the security monitor went static.

Michael darted towards Tarkur. “Hey hey hey! Put that back.” He said, fixing the camera and reattaching it. “I know you’re curious, but not everything is meant to he touched. And just because it can be fixed, it doesn’t mean you should break it.” He said sternly.

“Sorry, sir, I had no intention of breaking anything.” he said looking at the camera doing a I’ll keep an eye on you motion with his fingers.

1 Like

“It seems that you may be in need of guidance…” Michael said to Tarkur

Tarkur didn’t really want to admit to it but reluctantlty uttered, “Maybe I do.”

“No need to be embarrassed. Don’t worry, I shall teach you everything you need to know.” Michael said encouragingly.

“Great.” Tarkur replied. His fire visibly glowing brighter.

“Come with me.” Michael beckoned as he began to walk down the corridor.
@Tarkur

Tarkur followed.

@Mctoran