Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

“So you use electrizity too run them then.” Tarkur said being able to comprehend alot of what he said but not all.

@Tarkur
Michael nodded.
“Technically, yes.”

@Toa_Vladin
The guard dodged and rolled to the side, before firing his gun at the being.

@Toa_Radrix
@Jcton
Nearby, another guard saw Akem doing something suspicious. He turned to Glar.
“Why don’t you go over there, and see what he’s doing?” He asked Glar, pointing to Akem.

“Okay, then I guess you have machines that generates electricity too?” Tarkur asked

“We do.” Replied Michael.

“Awesome, how effective is it?” Tarkur continues asking.

The being continued attacking them with the tank.

One guard chucked a grenade at a highly explosive part of the tank, causing the entire vehicle to explode.

@Tarkur
“It is very effective. The power core can provide enough electricity to run 2 whole planets.” Michael said to Tarkur.

1 Like

From the flames jumped the being, devouring the soul of the guard.

Akem spirited away and disappeared into an access panel near the guards, he was inside the access panel as if he was a digital entity.

@Jcton
Inside the Access panel, Akem would find that things weren’t as easy as they at first seemed. There were a bunch of securities to get past, most of which in a language that Akem could not understand.

@Toa_Vladin
The other guards chucked gravity grenades at the monster, in the attempt of permanently anchoring in place to the ground.

@Tarkur
“Anyways, do you have any other questions?” Michael asked Tarkur.

@Toa_Radrix
Meanwhile, Anticrast may recognize Nimrack in the other cell.

Akem was adept like his brethren, he knew the runes of the id and knew that code can just be brute forced. He goes to the first security measure and brute forces it by trying many different combinations of passwords until one works. It didn’t matter that it was a different language, he could always substitute the unknown symbols with numbers then convert them back.

“No, not really.” Tarkur admits.

“Okay, then.” Said Michael.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
Meanwhile, Charbydis was left in his tank, unable to communicate with anyone. He saw many horrors In the Multiverse, land the worst part about it was that he couldn’t “turn it off”. It was like watching a horror movie and not being able to stop it or change the channel. Charbydis stared at Sable Warrior from his tank.

@Jcton
Who goes there!” a powerful artificial voice boomed. If Akem glanced up, he would see the large form of a female figure. She was tall, and had a glowing blue aura around her form. Her body appeared to be composed of coding and pixels.

The sable warrior retracted his blade, he may need it later. He looked at the barely visible figure
#####“What did you do to deserve this fate?”
They asked half rhetorically

Because I was foolish enough to trust the voices in my head, thought Charbydis, since he knew he would be unable to physically say it.
@L.O.S.S-KAL

The warrior walked away to get back to checking on the other cells

Plague Knight seemed to be meditating in his cell

#####“How are you today?”

It would not be that easy, seeing thst a tank was thrown at them.

Plague Knight opened a single eye. “I am how I always feel: sick.”

@Toa_Vladin
A few guards were cruched by the tank. The last two guards opened fire on the creature.