Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

“all the best empires do. The dark hunters of my homeworld, for example. Their main Nemesis, The Brotherhood of Makuta, was vastly more powerful, but in the end, the Hunters won, because they we rooted on the things that will never fad away as long as this universe exists. Greed.”

“What about holding ten?” He said angrily

Glar returned for some inspecting “I say you should stop talking so much with these filthy pigs. It’s not allowed.” He told Therak

“any problems?” asked an angel guard

Not too far away, one level below this radiant prisoner, in fact at the bottom-most level, another had awoken. Archangel Donatello. But he wasn’t called that anymore. He was only referred to as “The First Dark Lord”. AKA Prisoner #00001.
I see you’re now awake…
His voice telepathically said to the other prisoner.

@Toa_Radrix
The Gamemaster sighed. "Oh well, it was fun to talk to someone while it lasted… " he said, rolling over in bed.

“He’s chattering with the prisoners” the robot replied " It is not allowed to do so"

“Hah, a pure machine attempting to tell a biological creature what to do. I would humor you, but it gets boring standing here day in and day out, with no one to talk to. I will talk with whom i like and YOU.” He points his spear at Glar “will stay out of my hair.”

“C’mon, let’s not in-fight, I’ll take over from here, you rest up, we have guests coming”

"What guests? Asked Glar

“who would that be. He better be important. I don’t get into good theological debates often.”

OOC: NIMRAK ONLY!

" I will come back later to disscus your, ‘Offfer’"

and he strides off wit the other guards.

“I dunno, bigwigs from the council”

OOC: What do you mean?

OOC: something i meant for Nimrak to hear only. Is that not allowed here? It’s been a while since iv’e RPd

“The High archangels of the Council are visiting soon.” Said another angel guard.
“We need this prison in tip-top shape for their arrival.”

OOC:
@ProfSrlojohn
Just a suggestion: if you want to develop plans with other players, I suggest that you do so in a PM, such as the oOC topic. Or maybe a private PM between you and the player. That way the actual RP does not become clogged with OOC post.

OOC: Idk for sure, I guess it’s allowed. Ask @Mctoran for the rules

“Them?, well could be worse I suppose, it’s not the sealers” The guard chuckles

“Yes sir!” Therak said as he salutes

OOC: I know, it was meant to be a whisper for his character only to hear. Sorry if thats not allowed, i only RP’d on the LMBs.

Swordbreaker lays in his cell, silent listening to the conversations around him. It was noisier than the usual and it was keeping him from sleeping.

Soon, it was time for Lunch.

The prisoners on the top level would be released from their cells, and led to the cafeteria. They wore collars around their neck to prevent access to their powers.

Today, just like any other day, the inmates would be served a bowl of mush. It contained all the basic nutrients needed for survival, but it tasted like crap. Several guards were stationed by each door in the room as the prisoners gathered to dine.

@Jcton
Meanwhile, the telepathic voice of prisoner #0001 came into Swordbreaker’a mind.
Can’t rest, it seems?

Swordbreaker stares blankly and rolls over,
Too much noise.

Thornrax chuckles again softly as he heard Donatello’s telepathic conversations.