Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

Alyxandreon dropped him.
“How? You’re from Pappinia? Or from Sumerya itself?”

The AI chuckled slightly.
“I see what you’re doing: you’re trying to get me to delete, and then you’ll separate yourself from me before you yourself can be deleted. And then I will be downgraded to an older, more primitive version of myself. And you will repeat this process over and over until there is no security left. I may be a robot, but I’m not stupid.”
@Jcton

“Native from Sumrya. I wasn’t there when it died. And when I returned, it was no more.”

“No… NO! Everybody died! There were so few survivors!”

“And I was one of the phew”

“Right… OK… You’re a Sumryan… You’re still getting to prison!”

“And what do you think is what I wanted to do? I want to kill Thornrax!

“No. You will not.” Alyxandreon said, tho clearly not trusting his own words.

Akem replies,
Yes…you are very smart but you failed to grasp the grandeur of my full plans. I believe this is the checkmate.
Something would feel off, as if something was trying to take over.

1 Like

The AI felt it, and she frantically began to try to do…something.

what are you trying to do, don’t you know. I’m everywhere.
The something that was taking over seemed to disappear in a flash as if it never existed, suddenly the AI would feel a corrupt file in a different location.

The AI began searching thoroughly for the corrupted file.
@Jcton

“I guess you’re not a true Sumryan then.”

“No, don’t you talk crap to me! You are not the real Sumryan! You hide before an iron shell and working as a mercenary while sll of our race is starving!”

X45 paused for a moment. “The only way I can help my race is killing the one thay destroyed it.”

Alyxandreon was clearly looking conflicted. He opened his mouth to say something several times, before finally continuing.
“This is why you want to get captured?”

“Because it’s the only way of getting into Whitegate .The special devices put on him will make him weak, and easy to kill.”

“Yes. It will make you easy to kill too.”

“Not exactly. I have thought of that.”

“Yeah, sure.” he said, taking him by the leg and dtagging him towards the asteroid.