Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

OOC: I dont understand this

OOC: He meant dragging. It was a typo.

OOC: Yeah. This. Sorry.

@Toa_Radrix

According to what it saw everything started to appear corrupted.

Tarkur was kinda overwhelmed by the freedom as he stepped out of the room so he just headed for the first direction he thought of to see what it was leading while keeping in mind what he had promised Michael.

@Jcton
The AI looked around bewhilderedly, unsure of what to do or how to stop Akem’s corruption.

Soon everything the AI saw was corrupted…and it seemed the only way to stop it was to delete it.

Alyxandreon continued dragging X45 to his ship that, at this point, landed on the asteroid. He was surprised to see @L.O.S.S-KAL’s chatacter who’s name I forgot.
“What are yoi doing here?”

1 Like

The sable warrior (take a note of that if you feel so inclined) trembled slightly.

####“When on duty and even off duty KEEP YOUR COMMUNICATIONS ONLINE!”

“Why?” Alyxandreon said unimpressed.

####“Reason .1 because I said so. Reason .2 to ensure back up can be sent if it is required. REASON. THREE. IF AN URGENT ORDER IS SENT TO YOU, YOU CANNOT REPLY TO IT IF YOUR BLOODY COMMS ARE OFF.”

The sable warrior drove their four palms into their face as they attempted to regain their composure

####“Have I made my self clear?”
they weakly asked clearly tired

“First of, who are you? Why are you yelling at me? I only listen to Michael, and he knows this. Second off, I didn’t need back-ups in an entire year and counting. Even if I would need back-ups, it takes a few seconds to turn on the comms. Third of, ‘urgent order’.” he said mockingly as he made air quotes. His mech started shifting and turning back into the cockpit of the shuttle. X45 would end up in a rather small brig in the back of the craft (@Toa_Radrix).

####“I am sealer 1 AKA the sable warrior, an elite angel warrior who has a hand in the decisions of the Archangels including Micheal. Actually come to think of it especially Micheal. I was sent to Whitegate to ensure that everything was going just fine, and lo-and behold SOMEONE (that’s you by the way) was going to kill a prisoner.”

“I was not.” Alyxandreon said as he sat at the pilot seat and prepared for leaving.

####“Your file shows a history of solving situations…violently shall we say, and that would be fine. If you didn’t work in a prison”

“Aham.” Alyxandreon said, pressing a few buttons above him. The ship swooped away.

####“I am still on this ship, and still talking to you, I hope you realise that what you did was a breach of code.”

“Yup…” he said as the ship turned around, towards Whitegate.

####“Soooooooooooooooooo…you shall be forbidden from leaving whitegate for the next uhhh… lemme check real quick…”
He pulls a small tablet out of his coat and begins checking