Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

“Don’t you worry for me, Shovel Knight. I did a ‘breach’ in the code multiple times, and nothing happened.”
Suddenly, the ship entered in the inter-universal hyperspace. Sable Kinght would suddenly be pushed by an uncomprehensable force, launching him into the door of the brig and pinning him into it.

#####“Ah in that case you’ll be staying here for three years, failure to comply will result in being demoted to prisoner. Have I made myself clear?”

It would be extremely dificult to talk in this state, and even harder for Alyxandreon to hear him.
“Don’t worry! It will take only two minutes tillwe get to Whitegate!”

Alyxandreon would suddenly find themselves facing the warrior.

####“You are staying in Whitegate for three years. Have I made myself clear?”

That really would not be possible in the current state, given more tgan several factors.

Meanwhile, Michael was waiting in his office for Alyxandreon and Sable Warrior to return.
He briefly glanced over at Charbydis, pondering in his thoughts.

@Toa_Vladin
“What’s gotten you sovexcited?” Savager growled as he noticed Thornrax rattling the cell bars.

OOC: I really don’t want to have to argue about this so I’ll be very simple, the dividing rapier can simply divided the space in-between them.

OOC: Thing which not only that would not make sense, but from the extremely little tgat you presented, you would tell me that SK phased into Alyxandreon’s console. Even if he would do that, he would be phasedout of the ship into the random depths of a random universe. These are just two reasons. You can’t just say"this suddenly happened" without giving any explanation and think that I’ll deal with it.
IC: The ship suddenly stop, and Sable Knight would be free again as Alyxandreon docted his ship in Whitegate.

Several guards approached Alyxandreon.
“We’ll take the prisoner for processing.” They said, motioning to X45.

He nodded and thanked as he headed for Michael’s office.

1 Like

@Toa_Radrix
The guard grabbed X45 and began toward him through the prison.
“Move along, bub!” He ordered.

@Jcton
The AI looked around. Age had a difficult choice to make:

She could delete herself, and the entire security system with it, but be downgraded to a lower defense.
But, if she left everything as it was…the entire system would become corrupted.

Soon Michael would heae somebody knocking at the door.

“Come in.”

He came in.
“Who is he?”

“You mean X45?” Asked Michael.

“I mean Mr. Knight.”

“I sent him.”

“Why?”

“To ensure that X45 is kept alive. I realized that I forgot to tell you that before I sent you.”

He growled.
“He is alright. Don’t worry. But you haven’t told me that he is a Sumryan!”
@Mctoran