Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

Ayet would suddenly receive an unexpected visitor. A being he would know and recognize quite well: Archangel Raphael.

Raphael stood across from Ayet.
“Tell me, what causes your pain?” He asked in a monotone voice, which was quite unlike his normally soft, soothing intonation. The way in which he said it was almost cold.

@Jcton
Michael headed back into the laboratory where watcher was.
He noticed Watcher’s fixation on the simulation.
“You’re starting to see it now, huh?” Michael remarked.
“You see that something obviously isn’t right about it, don’t you?”

@Toa_Radrix
Nimrack would again feel a disturbance in the shadows…The Shadow King had returned.
"Nimrack…have you learned anything useful? " he asked.

@Traykar
The guard sighed, pulling out the rag and calling it back to his hand.
“We really need to get you a cell without plumbing…” he said.

So that’s what they did.

@Tarkur
Zaktra continued to follow Tarkur through the prison. “There’s something about you that seems…familiar to me. But I can’t really place it…” he said out loud, mostly to himself.

OOC: So what does this exactly entail?

OOC:
Solitary confinement. Nothing but an empty box with a seeing hole and constantly monitored by two guards.

OOC: Isn’t it an autohit to just say that happen, without any involvement from my character?

@Mctoran

1 Like

The uniter writhed and howled like a wounded beast thrashing, hoping to take the hunter with it to hell

Raphael chuckled slightly.
“Doesn’t feel so good, does it?” He said coldy.
"But the last feels nowhere as bad as the pain you caused me! " Raphael hissed.

OOC: @Traykar What accommodations would you prefer then? A cell with at least no wiring g or plumbing? I’m running low on my edit allowance right now so I can’t really retcon something at this moment. You have to tell me yourself and I’ll write that into a new post later.

The heat of the chamber began to increase

OOC: I mean involve me when the guards come to drag my character away, don’t just say I’m suddenly somewhere else.

@Traykar
The guards opened Empress’ cell, cuffs in hand.
“Looks like you’re in need of a new living arrangement.” One said.

The empress walked backwards, carefully stepping through the puddle.

“Come on…” the guard said impatiently, drumming his foot on the ground.

“Come and get me,” She huffed, picking up her mattress.

The guards sighed, approaching Empress with the cuffs themselves and beginning to shackle her.

She tossed the mattress at the guard and lept forwards in an effort to make him slip.

The guard stumbled m back, but quickly regained his footing and legswept Empress while the other guard attempted to grab Empress in his arms as she tripped.

She nimbly jumped over the leg sweep and landed back onto the ground. She grinned maniacally as catlike claws retracted out of her fingers.

Multiple guards suddenly surrounded her.
“Sorry ma’am, but you’re not escaping that easily.” The guard said as he brought out what appeared to be a cybernetic cattle prod.

“Really, a cattle prod?”

OOC: Hey, realistically this really could bring her to her knees. Plus it’s “advanced

IC:
The guard dove at her with the prod.

She tried to back up, hoping to avoid the jab.